Sign in to follow this  
santo123

Gift Voucher Queue

hi,

I'm having a problem with redeeming gift vouchers in the gift voucher queue. when i send a voucher nothing ever shows in the voucher queue, I know i have to redeem them there. Can anyone help me, it would greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi and thank you for the fast reply. Forgive me if my questions sound silly :)

I have gv's on my webpage for people to purchase as any other product, but after they purchase, don't i still have to send it to their e-mail? Is there a way for them to purchase gv's without me having to e-mail it to them?

:'( I just completed a new install of Gift Voucher mod. I have been working a few bugs out, but I cannot seem to get the "purchasing a Gift Voucher" to work. I used GIFT as the first part of the voucher names. When I do a test purchase of this voucher, however, it does not show up in the voucher account, nor does it show up in the admin voucher queue. Is there some common bug with the "purchase" part of the gv mode?

This is extremely frustrating. I would like to be able to have customers purchase vouchers, but the process does not work for some reason. Please help.

:'(  I just completed a new install of Gift Voucher mod.  I have been working a few bugs out, but I cannot seem to get the "purchasing a Gift Voucher" to work.  I  used GIFT as the first part of the voucher names.  When I do a test purchase of this voucher, however, it does not show up in the voucher account, nor does it show up in the admin voucher queue.  Is there some common bug with the "purchase" part of the gv mode?

This is extremely frustrating.  I would like to be able to have customers purchase vouchers, but the process does not work for some reason.  Please help.

Hi Scott,

I'm having the same problem, are you using PayPal to purchase by any chance?

Cheers,

Al.

Ok, fixed the problem with the gift vouchers not appearing in the queue when using the PayPal IPN contribution :P  , please see:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,282

Cheers,

Al.

Thanks, Allen.

I will try this.

I don't believe, however, that this will solve my problem. I am using a credit card module to make "payments". This credit card module is not tied to any gateway. It simply relays to me the credit card information.

Nevertheless, I will try your contribution. Thanks again.

Scott

:thumbsup: