• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Live example? Separate shipping for slaves?

charmdiva

I don't want to go through the work of installing this unless I think it will do what I need. Are there any live examples I can look at? I saw a link to one in one post but the product was no longer available. Also, does this allow me to assign different shipping weights to the slaves?

Thanks

why not setup a test site and install it, to see if it does what you want it to. most shop owners will not allow you to see what it looks like in the admin area. at least i know i wont let anyone in the admin area of any of the sites i have/manage/put together.

I don't need to see the admin area. I'd like to see the catalog end of things.

why not setup a test site and install it, to see if it does what you want it to.  most shop owners will not allow you to see what it looks like in the admin area.  at least i know i wont let anyone in the admin area of any of the sites i have/manage/put together.