• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Downloads Controller

This happened once before, and fixed itself on its own, but I need to figure out where the setting for this is because it is driving me (and my new customers) up the wall.

When the customer goes through checkout, the download appears but says the expiration date for the download is seven days from today's date, in 1999.

Please, oh, please, where is this setting? I've looked all through admin.

Thanks,

Wendy

Here is the code where I think it is pulling the wrong info (from downloads.php):

<?php
   while ($downloads = tep_db_fetch_array($downloads_query)) {
// MySQL 3.22 does not have INTERVAL
     list($dt_year, $dt_month, $dt_day) = explode('-', $downloads['date_purchased_day']);
     $download_timestamp = mktime(23, 59, 59, $dt_month, $dt_day + $downloads['download_maxdays'], $dt_year);
     $download_expiry = date('Y-m-d H:i:s', $download_timestamp);
?>

But I'm not sure where this is in my database. I guess I'm just not that clear on PHP & MySql to figure it out. I'm looking through, and the correct date is being entered for date/time of purchase in the database, so I'm not sure where this code is getting the date.

Wendy