• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Does HSBC module require mhash & mcrypt?

dobsy

I know one of the HSBC modules in the contributions section requires PHP to have the mhash and mcrypt modules installed. Is that the case for the other one too.

Has anyone successfully installed this module and can give some pointers?

• 2 weeks later...
I know one of the HSBC modules in the contributions section requires PHP to have the mhash and mcrypt modules installed. Is that the case for the other one too.

Has anyone successfully installed this module and can give some pointers?

I tryed the first module with no success but the one that uses mhash and mcrypt works great if you have your own server i can help install them or ask you host if they can install them for you very easy to setup after that much easier than the previous module.

:thumbsup:

The module called 'HSBC Payment Modile' (note typo) requires MHash and MCrypt to be installed on the server. If you call phpinfo() it will tell you whether or not its installed on your server. This is by far the easier of the two HSBC modules to use. Its what I've used before and works nicely.

Cheers,

Fish

Edited by neglected_goldfish