• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Admin Order Sort

homewetbar

This contribution adds the ability to sort your orders in admin in various ways, by customer name, status, and date.

Most Valuable OsCommerce Contributions:

Also Purchased (AP) Preselection (cuts this resource hogging query down to nothing) -- Contribution 3294

FedEx Automated Labels -- Contribution 2244

RMA Returns system -- Contribution 1136

Sort Products By Dropdown -- Contribution 4312

Ultimate SEO URLs -- Contribution 2823

Credit Class & Gift Voucher -- Contribution 282

Cross-Sell -- Contribution 5347

You can download the contribution here:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2681

Enjoy!

Also Purchased (AP) Preselection (cuts this resource hogging query down to nothing) -- Contribution 3294

I have install this contrib as it will be very useful however the Title bar layout is out of format with the contents. See below.

modified.jpg

As you can see the order ID is missing so the order total is above ID column this then causes the date purchased and staus title to also be out.

I copied and pasted the new code so I know its not a typo however I guess I have modded the orders.php at sometime which is why this has happened.

This is how it looked before mod.

standard.jpg

Any ideas of sorting this out?

I have install this contrib as it will be very useful however the Title bar layout is out of format with the contents. See below.

modified.jpg

As you can see the order ID is missing so the order total is above ID column this then causes the date purchased and staus title to also be out.

I copied and pasted the new code so I know its not a typo however I guess I have modded the orders.php at sometime which is why this has happened.

This is how it looked before mod.

standard.jpg

Any ideas of sorting this out?

Yeah it looks like you have modded your orders.php to include the order id as well at some point.

You just need to insert another row in the headings to make it look right

Try inserting

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_ORDERS_ID; ?></td>

right before

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_ORDER_TOTAL; ?></td>

I'm just guessing whatever mod you installed called the heading for orders id:

TABLE_HEADING_ORDERS_ID if it is something different you will need to change that it whatever the mod called the heading or you can just put 'Orders ID' instead if you don't want to mess with it.

I have fixed the format problem but am getting the following error.

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'limit 0, 12' at line 1

select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from orders o left join orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), orders_status s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by limit 0, 12

This only happens on the first visit to orders page if I use the - or + it is fine of if I re-visit!

Any ideas?

• 1 month later...

I have the Order ID showing as well. This mod works great and I love it! I do have two questions though...

1) Can I sort by Order ID number too? If so, how?

2) Can I sort by Order Total too? If so, how?

L8r,

PopTheTop

Published osC Contributions:

- eCheck Payment Module v3.1

- Reviews in Product Display v2.0

- Fancier Invoice & Packingslip v6.1

- Admin Notes / Customer Notes v2.2

- Customer Zip & State Validation v2.2

- Search Box with Dropdown Category Menu v1.0

Pop your camper's top today!

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

• 2 weeks later...

I added this a while back and realized that the order numbers would sort the same as the dates so I just hacked in more arrows over the order number that are copies of the ones that do the date.

OK, how about this: Can a sort be generated by the Shipping Method? I keep looking for this in various forms (I really want it for the Orderlist Contribution the most). I'm really surprised that more isn't done with this already. The logistics of pulling a list or just working with a batch for all one shipping company just makes sense. In my case, I've warped shipping methods into a Delivery Date choice and the need to sort is obvious. anyone out there want to take a shot at this? :huh:

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...