Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WendyLady

Free Shipping is Only Option

4 posts in this topic

I have come up with an interesting problem -- regardless of weight, free shipping being turned off or what, everything is given "free shipping for orders over $0".

If I delete the code below, then the shipping quotes reappear -- but even zero-weight products (downloads) have shipping quotes!

I would really appreciate some help! I'm not sure what to do.

From checkout_shipping.php:

<?php
  }

if ($free_shipping == true) {
?>
            <tr>
              <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
              <td colspan="2" width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
                <tr>
                  <td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
                  <td class="main" colspan="3"><b><?php echo FREE_SHIPPING_TITLE; ?></b> <?php echo $quotes[$i]['icon']; ?></td>
                  <td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
                </tr>
                <tr id="defaultSelected" class="moduleRowSelected" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="selectRowEffect(this, 0)">
                  <td class="main" width="100%"><?php echo sprintf(FREE_SHIPPING_DESCRIPTION, $currencies->format(MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_SHIPPING_FREE_SHIPPING_OVER)) . tep_draw_hidden_field('shipping', 'free_free'); ?></td>
                </tr>
              </table></td>
              <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
            </tr>

I have searched every way I can think of, and haven't come up with a solution. The contributions that started this problem were the add-weight and the attributes options contributions.

I could really use some help!

Thanks,

Wendy :'(

The problem was in Admin--> Modules--> Order Total. Free shipping was enabled there & was overriding everything else. A very careful line-by-line examination of checkout_shipping.php got me to there (I can't remember having done anything to that part of Admin, but I must have!).

Ugh. Finally!

Wendy

:-"