• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal Contribution Error

basshook

I have been trying to work my way through installing the PayPal_Shopping_Cart_IPN contribution and at one point it tells me to find: $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_INFO_PAYMENT_METHOD . ' ' . $oInfo->payment_method); on line 415 in the file named catalog/admin/orders.php. The problem is that the code doesn't exist and I've even gone back to the original file in the zip folder and cannot find it there. Should I add this code at line 415 and then place the following under it: //begin PayPal_Shopping_Cart_IPN

if (strtolower($oInfo->payment_method) == 'paypal') {

include_once(DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES . 'payment/paypal/functions/general.func.php');

$contents[] = array('text' => TABLE_HEADING_PAYMENT_STATUS . ': ' . paypal_payment_status($oInfo->orders_id) );

}

//end PayPal_shopping_Cart_IPN -like the installation guides says or should I try and find the right file and start over?

Basshook

You will find this one can be installed without editing all of your core files.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2679

Regards

Mark Evans

osCommerce Monkey & Lead Guitarist for "Sparky + the Monkeys" (Album on sale in all good record shops)

---------------------------------------

Software is like sex: It's better when it's free. (Linus Torvalds)