• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Unsuccessfull Connection with PayPal

Ozdemir

Hi there everybody,

Well I am experiencing a problem with the payment section of the osCommerce even if the all requiered fields by paypal are correct. At the end of the shopping when customer clicks on process button

They get this message from paypal

"The requested URL

/xclick/[email protected]&item_name=BuinessName&amount=95.40&shipping=0.00&return=http://twdhosting.com/v-web/ecommerce/os/catalog/checkout_process.php?paypal_return=paypal%7C0%7C0%7C%7C%26 was not found on this server. "

Ok if you take a look at it little bit more closer you will see "item_name" is entered as Business Name where the Business Name is the Store Name in osCommerce database.

Should item_name be the products name instead of the Store Name? Please let me know what to do.

Your help means a lot to me to solve this problem.

Thanks for all replies.

Never Mind

Problem is solved

Hi there everybody,

Well I am experiencing a problem with the payment section of the  osCommerce even if the all requiered fields by paypal are correct. At the end of the shopping when customer clicks on process button

"The requested URL

/xclick/[email protected]&item_name=BuinessName&amount=95.40&shipping=0.00&return=http://twdhosting.com/v-web/ecommerce/os/catalog/checkout_process.php?paypal_return=paypal%7C0%7C0%7C%7C%26 was not found on this server. "

Ok if you take a look at it little bit more closer you will see "item_name" is entered as Business Name where the Business Name is the Store Name in osCommerce database.

Should item_name be the products name instead of the Store Name? Please let me know what to do.

Thanks for all replies.

Never Mind

Problem is solved

What was the problem and solution?? A never mind the problem is solved does not help the next guy with the same problem.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

in paypal.php where you have the paypal form action url, the url was not match with the one paypal provides its customer. I just updated the form action with the current paypal form url. I recommend this to everyone who will let paypal be one of the payment methods.

this script was causing the problem:

$checkout_form_action = 'https://secure.paypal.com/xclick/business=' . rawurlencode(PAYPAL_ID) . '&item_name=' . rawurlencode(STORE_NAME) . '&amount=' . number_format(($total_cost + $total_tax),2) . '&shipping=' . number_format($shipping_cost, 2) . '&return=' . urlencode(HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS . '?paypal_return=' . $paypal_return);

I replaced it with

$checkout_form_action = 'https://paypal.com/xclick/business=' . rawurlencode(PAYPAL_ID) . '&item_name=' . rawurlencode(STORE_NAME) . '&amount=' . number_format(($total_cost + $total_tax),2) . '&shipping=' . number_format($shipping_cost, 2);

and It works perfect.

Edited by Ozdemir

• 4 months later...
Hi there everybody,

Well I am experiencing a problem with the payment section of the  osCommerce even if the all requiered fields by paypal are correct. At the end of the shopping when customer clicks on process button

"The requested URL

/xclick/business=@&item_name=BuinessName&amount=95.40&shipping=0.00&return=http://twdhosting.com/v-web/ecommerce/os/catalog/checkout_process.php?paypal_return=paypal%7C0%7C0%7C%7C%26 was not found on this server. "

Thanks for all replies.