Sign in to follow this  
mmier

easypopulate - only uploads one item.

I recently got easy populate top work on my oscommerce store. I?m having a problem small problem with it that I can not figure out. I have 90 items in my file and it is only uploading and or updating the first item in my file. I have the EOREOR at the end of every line. Anyone have any solutions??

Miz

---------------------

Contributions

New Fields with Easy Populate

Remove Category Images

Just to eliminate the file as the cause, try opening the file that comes with EP and duplicate the row a number of times. If that has the same problem, then the problem is in your shop. If it uploads fine, then your file is at fault.

Jack

Is the EOREOR in a separate box at the end, or just in the product field??

I recently got easy populate top work on my oscommerce store. I?m having a problem small problem with it that I can not figure out. I have 90 items in my file and it is only uploading and or updating the first item in my file. I have the EOREOR at the end of every line. Anyone have any solutions??

Just to eliminate the file as the cause, try opening the file that comes with EP and duplicate the row a number of times.  If that has the same problem, then the problem is in your shop.  If it uploads fine, then your file is at fault.

Jack

i duplicated the row 4 times and changed the product model number so as not to have duplicates. Same scenario, it only does one line at a time. Now where to start with it being a shop problem. :huh:

Miz

---------------------

Contributions

New Fields with Easy Populate

Remove Category Images