• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Admin Products Paging

i've installed Admin Products Paging http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1965 along time ago

now i saw that there is a mistake

when i am in catalog > categories/products

then search for a product and click on the product to edit it, it looks like that:

search.jpg

i think everybody knows how it should look like.

the part right is missing

the strange thing is, that it doesn't always is wrong shown, sometimes it's ok too

i don't know what to search for, so i hope anybody can help me

and maybe there is the mistake because there is no introduction how to change the categories.php so i just looked for differences and changed them

or maybe anybody can give me the e-mail of the guy who made this contrib?

Which version of the admin pagination did you install? There are two versions, one by Giussepe and the other by Jordi. The one by Jordi (Admin Products Paging) is a better version. It is based on Giussepe's, but it was made from scratch by Jordi.

However, for what I read, it is quite buggy. This Jordi dude is spanish and posted this contribution in an spanish OSC commerce site (find the addresss in the OSC contribution page for the Admin Products Paging) Once there, look for him (do a user search) and his name comes up, then you can look up his profile and find his address there..

However, I emailed him once, never heard from him. In the spanish froums there are only but a handful of threads, none really dealing with neither your nor my problem. His last post basically said he was aware of the problems and would look into them. Other than that, there is almost 0 support for this contribution.

What I can't figure out is since this SEEEMS like such an important feature and this such a weak contribution....Are people using something else, some other contribution, to get the same results? I looked, see none.

Which version of the admin pagination did you install? There are two versions, one by Giussepe and the other by Jordi. The one by Jordi (Admin Products Paging) is a better version. It is based on Giussepe's, but it was made from scratch by Jordi.

However, for what I read, it is quite buggy. This Jordi dude is spanish and posted this contribution in an spanish OSC commerce site (find the addresss in the OSC contribution page for the Admin Products Paging) Once there, look for him (do a user search) and his name comes up, then you can look up his profile and find his address there..

However, I emailed him once, never heard from him. In the spanish froums there are only but a handful of threads, none really dealing with neither your nor my problem. His last post basically said he was aware of the problems and would look into them. Other than that, there is almost 0 support for this contribution.

What I can't figure out is since this SEEEMS like such an important feature and this such a weak contribution....Are people using something else, some other contribution, to get the same results? I looked, see none.

thanks i will try to contact him and bet for help <_<

so i talked to this person, and he said that he knows that there are a few bugs

he will release a new contrib soon

MAYBE Iin 2 or 3 weeks because he has lots of work right now

so if we cannot solve it by ourselves, we have to wait

Until then, just click on the I image to the right and it should display.

L8r,

PopTheTop

Published osC Contributions:

- eCheck Payment Module v3.1

- Reviews in Product Display v2.0

- Fancier Invoice & Packingslip v6.1

- Admin Notes / Customer Notes v2.2

- Customer Zip & State Validation v2.2

- Search Box with Dropdown Category Menu v1.0

Pop your camper's top today!

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

You do if you have to highlight the item to edit it (if more than one is listed).

L8r,

PopTheTop

Published osC Contributions:

- eCheck Payment Module v3.1

- Reviews in Product Display v2.0

- Fancier Invoice & Packingslip v6.1

- Admin Notes / Customer Notes v2.2

- Customer Zip & State Validation v2.2

- Search Box with Dropdown Category Menu v1.0

Pop your camper's top today!

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

• 1 year later...

I've posted a New version... a little bit later... but it works right... Sorry

Admin products paging version 2.2

MAybe some day i will write a readme file with the changes, but right now use winmerge...

regards.

My contributions

Regards from Spain! ;)

• 1 year later...