• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Mod for PHPbb contrib in OSC

gypsydogg

I tried installing a mod for PHPbb, but I'm recieving the following error:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: sql_db in /home/aeeweb/public_html/costume/includes/modules/phpbb2/includes/db.php on line 60

I believe this is caused because it was written for the original PHPbb stand alone version. Does anyone know how to fix this error. Here is some of the code from the db.php file it is referring to:

59 // Make the database connection.

60 $db = new sql_db($dbhost, $dbuser, $dbpasswd, $dbname, false);

61 if(!$db->db_connect_id)

I tried installing a mod for PHPbb, but I'm recieving the following error:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: sql_db in /home/aeeweb/public_html/costume/includes/modules/phpbb2/includes/db.php on line 60

I believe this is caused because it was written for the original PHPbb stand alone version.  Does anyone know how to fix this error.  Here is some of the code from the db.php file it is referring to:

59 // Make the database connection.

60 $db = new sql_db($dbhost, $dbuser, $dbpasswd, $dbname, false);

61 if(!$db->db_connect_id)

Let me clarify this a little better. This is a mod that adds a username to phpbb. I'm trying to use it in the phpbb contrib in OScommerce, so I know I'm asking for trouble.