• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PHPbb style sheet

gypsydogg

How can I get PHPbb css to only effect that window that it appears in. The PHPbb css is taking over the entire page and makes it not match the rest of the site. You can see what I mean at www.alteregoexposed.com. I know you can adjust the colors in the admin, but it effects the entire page. I just want to to stay in that table that it is in.

How can I get PHPbb css to only effect that window that it appears in.  The PHPbb css is taking over the entire page and makes it not match the rest of the site.  You can see what I mean at www.alteregoexposed.com.  I know you can adjust the colors in the admin, but it effects the entire page.  I just want to to stay in that table that it is in.

Does anyone have the answer to this?

• 1 month later...
So no one can help with this?

This has got to be the worst site when it comes to support. I run Coppermine and PHPbb on my site, and whenever I have a problem or need some help, I usually go to their respective forums, type my questions and within a few hours I get an answer.

Here you post questions and they just enter a limbo state. I must have posted eight or nine questions and only received one, very vague, response.

Another issue is that most of the people here hardly speak (or write) English making the topics and mod installation guides they write almost like code itself. You need to read it eight times before you figure out what they are trying to say. That's if your lucky and decode their meaning. Most of the time you go to bed not knowing what the f#@& were they trying to say.

Is there another E-Commerce open source solution out there?

Here you post questions and they just enter a limbo state. I must have posted eight or nine questions and only received one, very vague, response.

Is there another E-Commerce open source solution out there?

Heh. If people had the answer, or when they come up with it, they will give it to you. That's how opensource works.

In the mean time, try to solve the problem on your own. I'm having to do that right now seeing as your problem is my problem (that's how I found this thread).

If I figure it out, I'll let you know. If you do, please do the same. ;)

I think the file that would be calling the stylesheet would be /catalog/modules.php

As well, you can change the table size, and alignment in there for the PHPBB2 contribution to match the size of your header and footer if not running at 100%..