* Song title display

* Loop mode ON/OFF

* Professional design

Dedicated osCommerce Features

* Options control throught the osc backoffice

1. autoplay ON/OFF

2. popup window mode or integrated on your product page

* MP3 files manager throught the osc backoffice

* Add the possibility to display a "play" button on your product list .

* Really easy to install !

Find it here: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2646

Enjoy ;)

Edited by mattice

it is, I think a great tool, but I just don't seem to get it going

your demo isn't working either

hope you can get it fixed.

Well it works great with firefox . i fixed the problem that made the demo not working on IE .

But no problem at all on osCommerce i tested many browser , all is ok .

:-"

he man-machine, I've did everything you descibed in your manual.

bu t still no tracks in the playlist after uploading

is it maybe because It's on a Windows Server 2000 system ?

hope you can help me 'cause OSplayer is really great :thumbsup:

did you uploaded your tracks after upgrading to 2.0b ??

if not check on your ftp if the directory are created , and the files are in . if it's ok , check the chmod of directory and files . for the player be able to read mp3 they need to be at least readable and executable by every groupes .

if the problem is not from this . check that your DIR_WS_CATALOG is well defined in your configure file .

cause if you don't see the tracks in the playlist it's probably that a path is not well configured somewhere ..

do you have it online somewhere as i can look what's happen ?..

did you uploaded your tracks after upgrading to 2.0b ??

if not check on your ftp if the directory are created , and the files are in . if it's ok , check the chmod of directory and files . for the player be able to read mp3 they need to be at least readable and executable by every groupes .

if the problem is not from this . check that your  DIR_WS_CATALOG is well defined in your configure file .

cause if you don't see the tracks in the playlist it's probably that a path is not well configured somewhere ..

do you have it online somewhere as i can look what's happen ?..

I tried all this as well - still no playlist. Sorry I may have double posted.

What can I do to troubleshoot?

Thanks

Rick

I just did a little looking around.

What actually includes player_parser.php?

Does not look like anything actually references it.

I must be blind ...

Rick

player_parser.php is the file called by the player to get infos about the tracks .

for your problem it's quite hard to help you with such a little infos , idon't know anything except the fact it doesn't work for you ... how do you want i can help ?? at least tell me the oscommerce version u use , contributions that u already have installed . remote or localhost ,, every infos that can be usefull ..

RI Downlink :

Is there any way to change the colors of the player as to better match my site ??

you can change the design , use the .fla source file for this ..

i'm currenctly working on easy way to customise it with a template system ... still in progress .

Edited by man-machine

• 2 weeks later...
player_parser.php  is the file called by the player to get infos about the tracks .

for your problem it's quite hard to help you with such a little infos , idon't know anything except the fact it doesn't work for you ...  how do you want i can help ?? at least tell me the oscommerce version u use , contributions that u already have installed . remote or localhost ,, every infos that can be usefull ..

you can change the design , use the .fla source file for this ..

i'm currenctly working on easy way to customise it with a template system ... still in progress .

I believe the problem with the player not showing the list is due to the fact I have the administration security installed. That is, the option where you have to enable rights for users to use files. I imagine that player_parser is not being allowed to run as it is being called by an 'outside' source., even though it is enabled for the administrator and I am trying to access while logged in as the administrator.

Any help or ideas here would be helpful.

Thanks

rick

I believe the problem with the player not showing the list is due to the fact I have the administration security installed.

I had problems with no track listing in the player, until I updated the flash player in my browser.

Netscape 7 seems to have Flash 6 installed by default. OSPlayer needs Flash 7 or better, it appears.

Hope this helps.

Phil B)

Hi I have a few problems

when I make a new folder for a product it creates it no problem but when I get to the next page I can see part of the upload section, but this error is displayed on the top of the page.

Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/virtual/site113/fst/var/www/html/oscommerce/admin/mp3manager.php on line 170

Warning: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/virtual/site113/fst/var/www/html/oscommerce/admin/mp3manager.php on line 220

Current path :/home/virtual/site113/fst/var/www/html/oscommerce/data/mp3/ALEX NERI/

DELETE  BUTTON HERE

PHP.ini config >> post_max_size = 8M

PHP.ini config >> upload_max_filesize = 2M

I also cant upload any tracks from that page, if I go into the ftp I can see the folders, but I am really not sure about this error here

I can see a delete button on the page aswell, but when I try to click it I get this error here.

Warning: opendir(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 632 is not allowed to access /home/virtual/site113/fst/var/www/html/oscommerce/data/mp3/ALEX NERI/ owned by uid 48 in /home/virtual/site113/fst/var/www/html/oscommerce/admin/includes/funct ions/general.php on line 1318

Warning: opendir(/home/virtual/site113/fst/var/www/html/oscommerce/data/mp3/ALE X NERI/): failed to open dir: Success in /home/virtual/site113/fst/var/www/html/oscommerce/admin/includes/funct ions/general.php on line 1318

Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/virtual/site113/fst/var/www/html/oscommerce/admin/includes/funct ions/general.php on line 1320

0current path:

dossier effacer avec succes

any idea's?

also, where can I edit the french text at the bottom of the page?

current path:

dossier effacer avec succes

Retour aux categories

also, where could I find the FLA file for this?

Thanks alot

Edited by deanW

I believe the problem with the player not showing the list is due to the fact I have the administration security installed. That is, the option where you have to enable rights for users to use files. I imagine that player_parser is not being allowed to run as it is being called by an 'outside' source., even though it is enabled for the administrator and I am trying to access while logged in as the administrator.

Thanks

rick

you must enable player_parser in your administration box management . add player_parser.php into "catalog" .

Hello from Germany,

If i would get this running, it would be absolutely perfect for me. But there are several problems. At first, no tracks show up in the playlist on the Admin (I included the parser into the catalog box, because i am running the admin with levels box also). The directories are all created, the files were uploaded, even the databse entry is correct. But still no playlist in the admin. I also checked the chmod of the data/mp3 directory, everything looks ok.

On the front side, while looking on a product page, the player will show up, it even has the correct files in the Playlist, but it doesn't play the files. The Path seemes to be OK, because the Player shows the right files. But no music to hear ...

Any Ideas about this? Every piece of Help is gladly apreciated.

And by the way, the changelog.txt says - v2.0 BETA -, so I guess, i am running the latest Version.

man-machine,

Thanks for good contribution. :thumbsup:

Installation was very smooth. Front end (catalog section) worked perfect without any query or questions / difficulty.

Admin worked fine too, but when I add mp3 files, I can see track list, when I hit play button, the progress bar dose not move and no sound heard.

It is not case with catalog, all tracks listed and played. Every thing worked fine.

I am using osplayer v2.0c for oscommerce, with MS2.

Thanks in advance.

Kiran

• 4 weeks later...
man-machine,

Thanks for good contribution.  :thumbsup:

Installation was very smooth. Front end (catalog section) worked perfect without any query or questions / difficulty.

Admin worked fine too, but when I add mp3 files, I can see track list, when I hit play button, the progress bar dose not move and no sound heard.

It is not case with catalog, all tracks listed and played. Every thing worked fine.

I am using osplayer v2.0c for oscommerce, with MS2.

Thanks in advance.

Kiran

check if the define('DIR_WS_CATALOG_MP3', DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'data/mp3/');

is well defined

• 2 weeks later...

Pop-up player doesn`t work in my website..:(

I see working player here and find difference:

working pop_up: java script:popupPlayer('popup_oscplayer.php?product_id=99')

not working pop-up: java script:popupWindowPlayer('popup_oscplayer.php?product_id=12&autoplay=false')

May be you know what I need to change to solve this problem?

Aldis

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded osplayer v2, and got your screen shot, but it says to go to osplayer.couteractdesign.com to get the files. My server says page does not exist. Is there a different address I should use to get it? My main question is if I can install player so that it is available throughout the catalog, and not just attached to specific products for preview purposes?

Thank you,

NaturalSamba.com