• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Links Manager for osC(MS2) v1.00

hbcloud

I have installed Links Manager for osC(MS2) v1.00 and I have 3 problems with it. When I create a new category I get the error;

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/newyork/public_html/admin/link_categories.php:67) in /home/newyork/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 18

It still adds the category and I can see it and use it but I can't figure out whats causing the error.

Also when I add a link it shows up on the links page but if you click on it it takes you to my main page. I suspect that something might be wrong in the redirect.php but I'm not familiar enough with php to figure it out.

One more thing, when you click the button to submit a link it takes you to the main page and the form for submitting a link is at the bottom of that page. I would have expected it to open a new page to display the form for submitting.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I would just like to say that I am amazed at the amount of help and cooperation that total stangers have given me on these forums. It amazes me everytime I ask for help. Maybe there is hope for the world after all. You guys rock!

I have installed Links Manager for osC(MS2) v1.00 and I have 3 problems with it. When I create a new category I get the error;

It still adds the category and I can see it and use it but I can't figure out whats causing the error.

Also when I add a link it shows up on the links page but if you click on it it takes you to my main page. I suspect that something might be wrong in the redirect.php but I'm not familiar enough with php to figure it out.

One more thing, when you click the button to submit a link it takes you to the main page and the form for submitting a link is at the bottom of that page. I would have expected it to open a new page to display the form for submitting.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I would just like to say that I am amazed at the amount of help and cooperation that total stangers have given me on these forums. It amazes me everytime I ask for help. Maybe there is hope for the world after all. You guys rock!

OK, I managed to fix 2 of the 3 problems. The only one I can't figure out is when you click on submit link it opens a page thats looks like the main page with the add link form at the bottom.