Sign in to follow this  
riley1917

PayPal (w/ IPN) not subtracting from Stock!

Everything is working great, save for the stock not being subtracted.

One caveat is that I have QTPro installed as well...possible conflict?

Any ideas? This one is killin me!

TIA

TIA

Not sure why stock is not being subtracted, it will normally occur when an IPN with a 'Completed' payment status has been received, you do have osCommerce configured to subtract stock in your osC Admin?

To get QTPro to work, you'd need to revise paypal/catalog/checkout_process.php and paypal/classes/order.class.php accordingly. Maybe mijman2 could help, if the notes are clear then could be included in the next update etc, but I haven't looked too see if can be integrated by default etc...

"Any fool can know. The point is to understand." -- Albert Einstein

Not sure why stock is not being subtracted, it will normally occur when an IPN with a 'Completed' payment status has been received, you do have osCommerce configured to subtract stock in your osC Admin?

To get QTPro to work, you'd need to revise paypal/catalog/checkout_process.php and paypal/classes/order.class.php accordingly. Maybe mijman2 could help, if the notes are clear then could be included in the next update etc, but I haven't looked too see if can be integrated by default etc...

Yep, I do.

I'm having the same problem, except that I do not have QTPro installed. The customer is not completing the order (sigh), but just the same I am having no problem getting the IPN e-mail, having the order show up in my Customers admin, and showing on the customer's own "Account Info" page. However, OSCommerce is not subtracting the stock, nor showing the IPN purchases in the Reports admin (for example, the "Bestsellers" report).

Anyone know what the heck is going on and possibly how to repair it?