• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Credit Card Number Question?

Graphicpoet

I have chosen the split option for my store meaning. I get the inside digits to my email and the outside digits to the database. My question is how do I retrieve the digits from the database? Actually my store is still being designed but live and I am getting orders already so I would really appriciate a quick HINT!!

Thanks from Graphicpoet

I know that comment won't be appreciated, but that's really something you have to think about before going live with a new site.

That being said, you can use phpmyadmin to access and query your database directly. I'm not sure if that payment method offers a more convenient method.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

I know that comment won't be appreciated, but that's really something you have to think about before going live with a new site.

That being said, you can use phpmyadmin to access and query your database directly. I'm not sure if that payment method offers a more convenient method.

Hey I aint mad atcha .... cause your right. Thanks though let me see if I can find the information. And while your looking on here what is a more conventional way to secure such information other than relying on the so called Secure mode of powwebs offerings?