Sign in to follow this  
Fourbit

Recommended Contributions?

Ok. I'm bouncing around like a pinball. :D

I was looking for a 'recommended' list and the order of install.

What has started this is a site that is already live and now I need to add SEO to it. So, I've gotten totally confused.

Now, I have 8 windows open on various contributions. (ie. HTC, STS, all products(site map).......)

And I'm wondering if the contributions need to be added in any specific order?

:'(

Paul

not really, just do the longest one first!

Thanks John,

That was short and sweet and to the point. :D

I kinda got the impression that htc was in the STS from reading all the Looooonnnnnngggg threads. :blink:

What about a recommended list? Has anyone done that?

Thanks John,

That was short and sweet and to the point. :D

I kinda got the impression that htc was in the STS from reading all the Looooonnnnnngggg threads.  :blink:

What about a recommended list? Has anyone done that?

there is no such a thing like a recommended list, it all just depends how you plan to use OSC for your products, and since everyone has different products to sell they have a different taste for contributions.

The bad thing is there are lots of people who just dont want to share their own made contributions, thats a pitty but we can live with it....lol

We just start to write it ourselfs which will become pretty easy if you keep on adding contributions ;)

Just ALWAYS remember to backup all files that has to be changed BEFORE you even start to add a contribution

Robert

We all need to learn it once, how hard it may seem when you look at it, also you will master it someday ;)

Ok, well, if there isn't a recommended list for OSC. Then what about a recommended list for SEO? Anything like that?

:'(