• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Completly New! Live Store

xaratax

Hi

I have completly re-desing our web, My Webpage, what do you think? If anybody knows how to change images depending on wich lenguage is chosen please let me know... I saw a topic a while ago on the board, but now i try to search it and cannot find it.

Also I have a doubt, maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

I want to do the butottons images but if I do them thinking for 1024 x 786 resulotion, then in 800x 640 the page looks awfull. For now i have the buttons in text, so no matter wich resolution you have it looks ok. But my problem is that if you choose English the buttons are still in Spanish.

I hope I explained myself correctly, sorry for my english.

Thanks in advance for your advice :)

1) take "271991 requests since Wednesday 17 March, 2004" out of the footer

2) Change "Top >> Catalog" to just "home". There are threads on how to do this.

3) Change " Welcome Guest! Would you like to log yourself in? Or would you prefer to create an account?" to be more personalized for your store.

4) Some of your shop is in Spanish, some is in English. I'm using an English browser, so that might account for some of it. Still, your website should be consistent. When I view your page in English (clicking the Britain flag), some things are still in Spanish.

5) The red "more" arrows in the infoboxes would look better as white arrows in the infobox title. Better yet, make the titles clickable and get rid of the arrows completely.

6) "Add this shop to your favourites" does not work in Mozilla Firefox.

7) Contact Us page is in mixed English and Spanish. There is no country, so unless I know where Sant Cugat del Vall?s is, I have no idea if you're in Uruguay, Mexico, or Spain. For shipping reasons, that's important.

8) Your privacy page in Spanish contains a LOT more information than the one in English. Why? Even if you use a computer translator, having poorly translated information is better than missing information.

I like the colors and logo!

-jared

1) take "271991 requests since Wednesday 17 March, 2004" out of the footer

2) Change "Top >> Catalog" to just "home". There are threads on how to do this.

3) Change " Welcome Guest! Would you like to log yourself in? Or would you prefer to create an account?" to be more personalized for your store.

4) Some of your shop is in Spanish, some is in English.  I'm using an English browser, so that might account for some of it.  Still, your website should be consistent.  When I view your page in English (clicking the Britain flag), some things are still in Spanish.

5) The red "more" arrows in the infoboxes would look better as white arrows in the infobox title.  Better yet, make the titles clickable and get rid of the arrows completely.

6) "Add this shop to your favourites" does not work in Mozilla Firefox.

7) Contact Us page is in mixed English and Spanish.  There is no country, so unless I know where  Sant Cugat del Vall?s  is, I have no idea if you're in Uruguay, Mexico, or Spain.  For shipping reasons, that's important.

8) Your privacy page in Spanish contains a LOT more information than the one in English.  Why?  Even if you use a computer translator, having poorly translated information is better than missing information.

I like the colors and logo!

-jared

Thanks a lot Jared for all the feedback. I will follow your sugestions. One question, why do you think is better to take the numer of request since" part of the footer?

Thanks again

Archived