• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal IPN Contribution

Vger

Quite by accident I stumbled upon an 8 page thread in the Contribution Announcements thread of this forum, which relates to one of the PayPal IPN modules. I advise anyone using a PayPal IPN module to go there and read it for yourself, and, if necessary, act on it.

A personal plea though - please don't contribute any more to that thread. I think it's about done.

Vger

Vger, would you happen to know which thread that is? or a link to it?

Btw, thanks for all the info about SSL in another post I did. Still trying to figure out how to put the code you gave me into the .htaccess page.

RW

Quite by accident I stumbled upon an 8 page thread in the Contribution Announcements thread of this forum, which relates to one of the PayPal IPN modules.  I advise anyone using a PayPal IPN module to go there and read it for yourself, and, if necessary, act on it.

A personal plea though - please don't contribute any more to that thread.  I think it's about done.

Vger

Vger, would you happen to know which thread that is? or a link to it?

Btw, thanks for all the info about SSL in another post I did.  Still trying to figure out how to put the code you gave me into the .htaccess page.

RW

This is the thread.

Archived