• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

File Library v1.0

tobycatlin

Installed ok but my files.php displays things wrong :( it doesnt appear to mix with my current skin...

Cant edit my post :( anyway.. figured it out, its cos im using a template system! in the end I added it in a similar way to "define mainpage"

my files.php ended up looking like:

<?php

/*
File library v1.3
files.php

Copyright (t)(c) 2005

Released under the GNU General Public License

Simple file listing script allowing a cover image to be attached to a file an displayed by section

Changes:
31-03-2005 - minor change
-added if statement in case this script is run when there are no files in the files table
*/

$section_query = tep_db_query("SELECT DISTINCT file_section FROM files WHERE file_status = '1'");

if ($section_query) {
   while ($section = tep_db_fetch_array($section_query)){
	 echo '<br><table align="center" ><tr><td class="infoBoxContents" colspan="2"><table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr>
   <td width="11">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'infobox/corner_left.gif') . '</td><td class="infoBoxHeading">'.$section[file_section].'</td><td width="11">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'infobox/corner_right.gif') .'</td>
    </tr></table></td></tr>';

$file_query = tep_db_query("SELECT * FROM files WHERE file_status = '1' AND file_section = '$section[file_section]'");

while ($file = tep_db_fetch_array($file_query)){
	 echo '<tr valign="top">';

if ($file[file_image_path]){
   echo '<td class="main" >'. tep_image( $file[file_image_path], $file[file_title], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT).'</td>';
	 }else{
   echo '<td class="infoBoxContents"></td>';
	 }

echo '<td width="400" class="infoBoxContents"><b>' . $file[file_title]. '</b><br>' . $file[file_description] .'<br><br><b><a href="' . $file[file_path] . '" target="_BLANK" class="infoBoxContents">download...</a></b></td></tr>';

echo '<tr><td></td></tr>';

}//end while 
 }//end distinct while
}else{
 echo 'No files found';
}
 ?>

</td>
     </tr>
   </table

Edited by snout

• 1 month later...

I am getting the below error after installing this what looks to be a great conrtib. It appears in the admin page after clicking on files.

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select * from files order by file_title limit -20, 20

Or not. I find that adding the file is fine. No problems. However, when I come to change the image for another, I get the below error:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in c:\program files\e-novative\WAMP\www\catalog\admin\files.php on line 66

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in c:\program files\e-novative\WAMP\www\catalog\admin\includes\functions\database.php on line 55

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in c:\program files\e-novative\WAMP\www\catalog\admin\includes\functions\database.php on line 79

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'where file_id = '4'' at line 1

update files se where file_id = '4'

[TEP STOP]

• 7 months later...

Hi All,

I have a FRESH install of Oscommerce 2.2ms2-051113 with only CCGV installed.

Apache 2.0.55, PHP 5.1.1, MySQL 4.1

I performed the install of File Library v1.31 (31 Mar 2005).

I have found numerous issues all of which have already been stated on various posts. These are all the errors summed up which need to be rectified...

1. Few Cosmetic Errors:

- Please fill out the following information for the new country".

- Language definitions for TEXT_FILES_COVER_IMAGE, TEXT_DELETE_IMAGE, and NAVBAR_TITLE

2. An attempt to load any file larger than 1.99MB causes the error "Warning: No file uploaded." and an empty file record to be created.

I have tried this with jpg, bmp, wmv and pdf.

3. An attempt to edit an existing file in admin produces:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\catalog\mky\files.php on line 66

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\catalog\mky\includes\functions\database.php on line 55

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\catalog\mky\includes\functions\database.php on line 79
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'where file_id = '4'' at line 1

update files se where file_id = '4'

[TEP STOP]

A response to these issues would be greatly appreciated.

• 7 years later...

Someone alive here ?

Get some problems..

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /users/xxxxxx/www/shop/xxxxxx/files.php on line 66

Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /users/xxxxxx/www/shop/xxxxxx/includes/functions/database.php on line 59

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /users/xxxxxx/www/shop/xxxxxx/includes/functions/database.php on line 83

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'where file_id = '1'' at line 1

update files se where file_id = '1'

Edited by TriCon

SELECT signatur FROM dummesprueche WHERE forumsbezug > 0

You will probably run into quite a few problems with an addon that has not been updated in 8+ years but for the one you mention, open the files.php line and on line 66 you will see something like array_merge(...,...). After the comma, insert (array).

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons