Sign in to follow this  
WiseWombat

International postage form Australia

Hi. I have my website running and I use Australia post and Australian zones. Can someone please tell me what module and zones is the best option for international customers only.

( WARNING )

I think I know what Im talking about.

BACK UP BACK UP BACK UP BACK UP

Hi. I have my website running and I use Australia post and Australian zones. Can someone please tell me what module and zones is the best option for international customers only.

search for auspost v2.0 it picks up all the aus post and internation parcel rates

Good luck

Geoff

Geoff

Telegraph Point 2441

Australia

Thanks Geoff for the replys Ive installed auspostv2.02 with aus air update.

The link to the netherland postal module from berkedam is unavailable.

( WARNING )

I think I know what Im talking about.

BACK UP BACK UP BACK UP BACK UP

I am trying to get auspost to work with my Creloaded61a version of oscommerce and when I go to the shipping mudules set up I get the following message

Shipping Modules

?

Warning: main(/hsphere/local/home/steve/silversand.com.au/loaded61a/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/auspost.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/steve/silversand.com.au/loaded61a/admin/modules.php on line 135

Warning: main(/hsphere/local/home/steve/silversand.com.au/loaded61a/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/auspost.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/steve/silversand.com.au/loaded61a/admin/modules.php on line 135

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/hsphere/local/home/steve/silversand.com.au/loaded61a/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/auspost.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /hsphere/local/home/steve/silversand.com.au/loaded61a/admin/modules.php on line 135

can anyone tell me what to do to fix this

Steve.

I am trying to get auspost to work with my Creloaded61a version of oscommerce and when I go to the shipping mudules set up I get the following message

Shipping Modules

?

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/hsphere/local/home/steve/silversand.com.au/loaded61a/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/auspost.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /hsphere/local/home/steve/silversand.com.au/loaded61a/admin/modules.php on line 135

can anyone tell me what to do to fix this

Steve.

I use it on creloaded 6.1a and I never got a message like that ever. Sounds like you may have put the files in the wrong directory, try reinstalling them again and see what happens. Are you using auspost_v2.0.2 with the latest fix file? if not, thats the version to use. It can be found in contributions

Here is post to consider.

http://forums.oscommerce.com/index.php?sho...06entry507606

Also search the shipping module section with Auspost as your keyword it will help you a lot

Shane