• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

MyWishlist v1.0

mujina

Here(s the message displayed :

1054 - Champ 'p.products_icode' inconnu dans field list

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_model, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_icode from products p, products_description pd where p.products_id='25' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '5'

[TEP STOP]

Field unknown.

Moreover,the author of this contrib tells to add modifications to this file : includes/modules/order_detalis.php

I don't have this file nor order_details.php in any directory.

Please help!!!!!!!!!!

I use osc2.2

OSC2.2

I've deleted the 2 entries p.products_icode in includes/classes/shopping_cart.

Now the whishlist works but a new error message is diplayed when I try to add to cart the item from my wish list.

Anyone has an idea?

OSC2.2

p.products_icode must be from some other contribution the author has implemented.

However, I'm also receiving an error to an undefined function in application top.

Specifically: Call to undefined function: h4h_get_bo_status() in /home/bluehen/public_html/includes/application_top.php

///////////////////////////////

if (h4h_get_bo_status($HTTP_GET_VARS['pid']))

{

$cartBO->add_cart($HTTP_GET_VARS['pid'], $cartBO->get_quantity($HTTP_GET_VARS['pid'])+1);

}

else

{

$cart->add_cart($HTTP_GET_VARS['pid'], $cart->get_quantity($HTTP_GET_VARS['pid'])+1);

}

//////////////////////////////

the other wishlist contribution works, may be better off using that one til this one gets fixed. i looked at earlier as was going use it, but decided against it.

the other wishlist contribution works, may be better off using that one til this one gets fixed.  i looked at earlier as was going use it, but decided against it.

how right you are!!!! i've installed this one too and I advise anyone to choose this version instead of mywishlist !! :D

OSC2.2

how right you are!!!! i've installed this one too and I advise anyone to choose this version instead of mywishlist !!  :D

Hi guys, sorry for that pre-beta version of MyWishlist. :(

I've already uploaded a fixed version to the contributions page.

I've wrote my own wishlist because I need to have a wishlist for a non-logged users, but none of the existent contributions supports that. So I wrote my own.

My shop already grew up, I've installed lots of contributions already,

so sorry for the pieces of code that rest from that.

Please, checkout the new v1.01 version of MyWishlist. I've handled that bugs,

and tried it on a default MS2.2. Everything must be fine now, I think.

Great thanks you've noticed that bugs, :) :) :)

Alex

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hiya,

This contrib is v good !

I've installed this contribution on a heavily modified MS2.2 with Lynda's - Shoppe Enhacement Controller Contribution, QTPro 2.1 Stock control for attributes, Auctionblox Ebay API Interface and many many others.

I have no Templates installed as I reworked orig OSC code to refit our initial designs (the best and only way to optimize site performance and appearance and contribution compatibility )

The contribution works great with no problems with broken sessions, as suffered with the Wishlist V2.3 (the attributes submission code doesn't work for sites using sessions without cookies).

I am, however, having problems with attributes in this contribution.

My store relies heavily on identifying Attributes but this contrib does not seem to add these attributes to the Customer_Basket_Wishlist_Attributes Table in the database.

I am unsure whether Lynda's heavily modified "add_cart" function in the "class shoppingCart" in Includes\Classes\Shopping_cart.php needs to be replicated in the duplicated "add_cart" function in the "class wishlist_class" included in the Mywishlist contribution install.txt (sorry if that sounds confusing).

Does anyone have this contrib working on a vanilla version of OSC MS2.2 and do the attributes get passed to the database and then the shopping cart ?

I turned on the - print "<pre>"; print_r($products); print "</pre>"; - test code in modules\wishlist_details.php and its shows no attributes being returned: -

Array

(

[0] => Array

(

[id] => 268

[name] => Trimax - 17lb test

[model] => TMVS17-59

[image] => Berkley_trimax_17lb_330yd_small.jpg

[price] => 4.9500

[quantity] => 1

[weight] => 125.00

[final_price] => 4.95

[tax_class_id] => 0

[attributes] =>

)

So I checked the database customers_basket_wishlist_attributes and no entries (rows) existed - even though it had written to the customers_basket_wishlist successfully.

So my question is - does this contribution work with attributes on a fresh OSC2.2 install ?

Thanks - great contrib and idea - be really please when the attributes are sussed !

Regards

JB

• 2 weeks later...

after approx. a million years i finally got mywishlist working (not the author's fault, i'm just an idiot). i have one little issue that i can't fix and i'm sure any of you can instantly. here's what the email looks like:

Hi Thomas,

John Doe has created a Wishlist at Ballpark Cards Online and would like to share it with you.

TEXT_HERES_A_MESSAGEJohn Doe:

test message lololololololollololololololloll

You can click on the item description below to be taken to the shop to see more information about the prodcut and even purchase it if you'd like!

Here's whats on My Wishlist:

how do i get rid of the "TEXT_HERES_A_MESSAGEJohn Doe?

everytime i try to make an adjustment in wishlist_email.php i get an error message when trying to send.

humbly,

thomas

after approx. a million years i finally got mywishlist working (not the author's fault, i'm just an idiot). i have one little issue that i can't fix and i'm sure any of you can instantly. here's what the email looks like:

how do i get rid of the "TEXT_HERES_A_MESSAGEJohn Doe?

everytime i try to make an adjustment in wishlist_email.php i get an error message when trying to send.

humbly,

thomas

You're in luck as this is an easy one to fix :)

Add the following line to includes\languages\english\wishlist_email.php before the last ?>:

define('TEXT_HERES_A_MESSAGE', 'Additionally, below is a message that was left for you by ');

You can of course edit the message any way you wish, but noow your email will say:

Hi Thomas,

John Doe has created a Wishlist at Ballpark Cards Online and would like to share it with you.

Additionally, below is a message that was left for you by John Doe:

test message lololololololollololololololloll

You can click on the item description below to be taken to the shop to see more information about the prodcut and even purchase it if you'd like!

Here's whats on My Wishlist:

Enjoy :)

Indeed it has worked!!!!THANK YOU... I have been busy adding usefull contribs to my sight. I would really like to make it look not so stock....ugh.. :D

http://www.ballparkcardsonline.com

Great Products!

If you want customization, use this contrib:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1524

It makes every thing editable to what ever you like!

well. i tried the contrib. and blew it. i had so many errors but couldn't afford the time to fix them all. i had a ton of storekeeping stuff to do so i uninstalled it. i need to hire a personal contrib. adder person. lol

Hehe, no, really....take your time through the contrib, go slowly, make sure you have a backup and it will work fine.

Can anyone tell me what may be wrong in this case:

The wishlist help page by default says that once 5 items are in your wishlist, the info box will change from listing the items to showing the number of items you have in the list in order to keep the list from making the page too long.

My infobox just keeps adding the items, listing them, 10, 15, 20 or as many as the customer has in his list, one after another....

Any ideas how to fix this?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Hi...

I have just done a test setup of both wishlist 2.3 and mywislist 1.1 , both had straight and easy install on a heavily modded test site.......

Wishlist 2.3 is going great, noproblems.......

In Mywishlist 1.1 everything works, exept for that it does not add attributes to the db tables.......

I can see that someone else also has experienced this from earlier in this tread:

I am, however, having problems with attributes in this contribution.

Has anyone made a fix for this issue yet?

Edited by toyicebear

• 2 weeks later...

I just installed this contrib. but am having problems when I try to add an item to my wishlist.

It says....

1146 - Table xxxxx.TABLE_WISHLIST' doesn't exist

delete from TABLE_WISHLIST where products_id = '1871' and customers_id = ''

I did have wishlist 2.0 on my site but people were having problems with it, so I decided to try this one.

Any ideas??

Hi all

I have added MyWishlist v1.0 because I wanted to give the guests to use it as well, and all went OK.

Everything works except that, surfing the site, I have some files that DON'T have the osCsid=aa3afcaadee0bec878cbeb6fda6cd54a and therefore loose the WishList.

Does anybody know how to get around this?. My aim is to have the guest keeping the wishlist al long as the are on the site (maybe using cookies) until the leave the site and be there if they return. If they decide to login or register, they will have the option to keep it as long as it is removed.

Thanks

Salvo

Hi all

I have added MyWishlist v1.0 because I wanted to give the guests to use it as well, and all went OK.

Everything works except that, surfing the site, I have some files that DON'T have the osCsid=aa3afcaadee0bec878cbeb6fda6cd54a and therefore loose the WishList.

Does anybody know how to get around this?. My aim is to have the guest keeping the wishlist al long as the are on the site (maybe using  cookies) until the leave the site and be there if they return. If they decide to login or register, they will have the option to keep it as long as it is removed.

Thanks

Salvo

Hi all

I have solved the problem...... and now I have a QUESTION which was ASKED ABOVE BUT NEVER ANSEWED:

Can anyone tell me what may be wrong in this case:

The wishlist help page by default says that once 5 items are in your wishlist, the info box will change from listing the items to showing the number of items you have in the list in order to keep the list from making the page too long.

My infobox just keeps adding the items, listing them, 10, 15, 20 or as many as the customer has in his list, one after another....

Any ideas how to fix this?

Does anyone have the answer?

Salvo, how did you accomplish what you did?

My aim is to have the guest keeping the wishlist al long as the are on the site (maybe using  cookies) until the leave the site and be there if they return. If they decide to login or register, they will have the option to keep it as long as it is removed.

I would like to do this also.

Dave.

I just installed MyWishlist v1.0 and while I have it mostly up and running I'm getting a strange error when you first enter the site. Instead of the catalog index page it's displaying an exploded reviews box and the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/jforbrid/public_html/catalog/includes/boxes/wishlist.php on line 26

The code it's referring to in wishlist.php is (starting at line 26):

if ($wishlist->count_contents() > 0) {

$wishlist_contents_string = '<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">';

$products = $wishlist->get_products();

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($products); $i<$n; $i++) {

$wishlist_contents_string .= '<tr><td align="right" valign="top" class="infoBoxContents">';

I can't figure this one out so any help will be greatly appreciated. If it helps I am using the STS contrib. as well.

A second question - is it possible to display 'My Wishlist' as a text link? I would like to add it to the line that reads My Account / Log On / Cart Contents / Checkout in the top right corner of the screen.

Thanks,

Paul

• 1 month later...