• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

HTML Invoice E-mails...

PopTheTop

I have installed the Fancier Invoice Version 6.2.1... However i am seeing a few things in the invoice and Packing Slip (shown below) where basically it looks as though it's not finding some needed information or something and listing the text "INVOICE_TEXT_INVOICE_NR25" and "INVOICE_TEXT_INVOICE_DATE11/26/06" Among other lines that show up and yet more like this shows up on the Invoice. I was wondering if someone might know if there is something easy that I'm missing.

Thanks, Bill

untitled.gif

Did you find the answer?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you find the answer?

Is there any support for the Fanicer Invoice?

I have downloaded every single version and can not find where checkout_success.php is even mentioned could someone please help?

Also I get an error

Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /home/phoneaid/public_html/test/admin/invoice.php on line 180

I have looked and redid every single step over and over again and still get the same errors

anyone here to assist with this?

Is there any support for the Fanicer Invoice?

I have downloaded every single version and can not find where checkout_success.php is even mentioned could someone please help?

Also I get an error

Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /home/phoneaid/public_html/test/admin/invoice.php on line 180

I have looked and redid every single step over and over again and still get the same errors

anyone here to assist with this?

You need to add this into your language file.

define('INVOICE_TEXT_INVOICE_NR25', 'Invoice Number:');

You wil need to do this for all the missing ones.

• 1 month later...
This is mine and I thought was an appropriate option after each sale, rather than having to go hunting for it, for an immediate print up.

sale_success.jpg

i like the idea of this myself.. what is the code behind this,,.,, would anyone know what it would be,......

thanks.. hopefully someone can help..

i like the idea of this myself.. what is the code behind this,,.,, would anyone know what it would be,......

thanks.. hopefully someone can help..

You need to put this code into the <head> </head> section.

<?php
// begin Print Receipt
?>
<script language="javascript"><!--
function popupPrintReceipt(url) {
window.open(url,'popupPrintReceipt','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,re
sizable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=750')
}
//--></script>
<?php
// end Print Receipt
?>

And this where the continue button currently is: Mine starts at Line 123

<?php /*begin add receipt*/
?>
<td><div style="float:left"><a href="java script:popupPrintReceipt('<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_PRINTABLE, 'order_id=' . $last_order); ?>')"><?php echo tep_image_button('button_print_order.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_PRINT_ORDER) . '</a>'; ?></div><div style="float:right"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE); ?></div>
	</td>
<?php /*end add receipt*/
?>

I would just like to say to the contributor of this contribute a very big thank you. It worked perfectly first time and I have altered the box_invoice template a little to suit me.

A great contribute. THANK YOU

• 2 weeks later...

in the default TEXT invoice that is sent.. there are some infomation that is not showing with these html invoices..

one.. how do i find this text file that is emailed to customer to see what is missing and would i be able to add to the html email invoices.???

• 2 weeks later...

This contrib is wonderful, so many thanks.

I am having tow small problems that I need some help with please...

1) when the order is complete, the print invoice button links to..... "http://www.burtonbridge.co.uk/FILENAME_PRINT_MY_INVOICE?order_id=28" resulting in error 404 file not found.

2) on the invoice on screen and in the email the country in the address in trncated, only producing the fist letter i.e.

Name

Address 1

Address 2

Town/City

County

Post Code

U

Whre U is, it should be United Kingdom. It is correct in the database and in the address book, just displaying incorrectly.

Many thanks in advance.

Lloyd

This contrib is wonderful, so many thanks.

I am having tow small problems that I need some help with please...

1) when the order is complete, the print invoice button links to..... "http://www.burtonbridge.co.uk/FILENAME_PRINT_MY_INVOICE?order_id=28" resulting in error 404 file not found.

2) on the invoice on screen and in the email the country in the address in trncated, only producing the fist letter i.e.

Name

Address 1

Address 2

Town/City

County

Post Code

U

Whre U is, it should be United Kingdom. It is correct in the database and in the address book, just displaying incorrectly.

Many thanks in advance.

Lloyd

Bump!!!

Anyone please?

Regards

Lloyd

Just by looking at your link off hand it looks as if you have a constant in the URL that hasn't been parsed out

FILENAME_PRINT_MY_INVOICE should be getting replaced with the actual php file. Since I am sure a file named

FILENAME_PRINT_MY_INVOICE.php doesn't exist that is why you are getting the 404 error. You need to see why that variable is not being replaced with

what should be an actual php file.

• 2 weeks later...
Just by looking at your link off hand it looks as if you have a constant in the URL that hasn't been parsed out

FILENAME_PRINT_MY_INVOICE should be getting replaced with the actual php file. Since I am sure a file named

FILENAME_PRINT_MY_INVOICE.php doesn't exist that is why you are getting the 404 error. You need to see why that variable is not being replaced with

what should be an actual php file.

Then open catalog/includes/filenames.php

Add the following 2 lines at the bottom just above the last ?>

define('FILENAME_ORDERS_PRINTABLE', 'print_my_invoice.php');

define('FILENAME_ORDERS_PRINTABLE_INFO', 'print_my_invoice.php');

Hy, I am trying this contribution also. And so far so good. It looks very nice and gives my shop the professional looks I want it to have.

But also I have some trouble with this contribution:

1. If I push the print button I'll get a pop-up from my explorer wich tells me that the object is not found (http://www.tuinsjop.nl/shop/FILENAME_PRINT_MY_INVOICE?order_id=6). What am I doing wrong here.

2. Second problem is the order number. I want to start there where I stopped with my old invoice programm. Also on customersite the number is just 6 and on the admin site it is 07-06

3. On admin site the countr is written full (as Nederland) and on customer there only stands an N. Also I want to have the zipcode in front of the city.

A lot of quistions for I'll hope to get some answers. I am just new here. My old shop was in MijnWebwinkel 4, but I am tired of that program.

Hy, I am trying this contribution also. And so far so good. It looks very nice and gives my shop the professional looks I want it to have.

But also I have some trouble with this contribution:

1. If I push the print button I'll get a pop-up from my explorer wich tells me that the object is not found (http://www.tuinsjop.nl/shop/FILENAME_PRINT_MY_INVOICE?order_id=6). What am I doing wrong here.

2. Second problem is the order number. I want to start there where I stopped with my old invoice programm. Also on customersite the number is just 6 and on the admin site it is 07-06

3. On admin site the countr is written full (as Nederland) and on customer there only stands an N. Also I want to have the zipcode in front of the city.

A lot of quistions for I'll hope to get some answers. I am just new here. My old shop was in MijnWebwinkel 4, but I am tired of that program.

Probably 1 is answered in the post above yours.

You need to put this code into the <head> </head> section.

<?php
// begin Print Receipt
?>
<script language="javascript"><!--
function popupPrintReceipt(url) {
window.open(url,'popupPrintReceipt','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,re
sizable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=750')
}
//--></script>
<?php
// end Print Receipt
?>

And this where the continue button currently is: Mine starts at Line 123

<?php /*begin add receipt*/
?>
<td><div style="float:left"><a href="java script:popupPrintReceipt('<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_PRINTABLE, 'order_id=' . $last_order); ?>')"><?php echo tep_image_button('button_print_order.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_PRINT_ORDER) . '</a>'; ?></div><div style="float:right"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE); ?></div>
	</td>
<?php /*end add receipt*/
?>

Hi

I tried this, and when I go to print the invoice, I get

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /xxxxxx.xxxxxx.xxxxxx/catalog/java script:popupPrintReceipt('http://localhost/xxxxxx.xxxxxx.xxxxxx/catalog/print_my_invoice.php on this server.

Any idea why I get the forbidden page?

Hy Coopco,

I had already the 2 lines in my filenames.php. I put them on the place where you suggested them. But it doesn't seem to work. I still get the same error. Also my other to problems are not answered. So I'll hope you can help me out any further.

Thanxs for your quick answer. I'll really appreciate that.

Eddie

Hy Coopco,

I had already the 2 lines in my filenames.php. I put them on the place where you suggested them. But it doesn't seem to work. I still get the same error. Also my other to problems are not answered. So I'll hope you can help me out any further.

Eddie

Ok, let's back track.

What page are you on when you press the print button.

Hy Coopco,

Eddie

The support thread is here

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=132562

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I have started a new store for a month and starting to know what kind of enhancements I need for my online shop (www.gadgetgear.com.au). I tried the Fancier Invoice and it works great !

I have also installed these contributions:

- Ship 2 Pay

- Paypal IPN

Through Ship 2 Pay I added the options for our customers to pick up from the store and pay cash on pickup. I noticed that the HTML invoice gets sent out when customers select this option, but not so when they select to pay via Paypal. This means that when Paypal IPN is used, the original text notification is sent instead of the nice looking email invoice.

Is this because Fancier Invoice is incompatible with Paypal IPN? Has anyone come up with some code that can make the 2 work together?

Any help will be very much appreciated :)

cheers,

James

• 4 weeks later...
Hi everyone,

I have started a new store for a month and starting to know what kind of enhancements I need for my online shop (www.gadgetgear.com.au). I tried the Fancier Invoice and it works great !

I have also installed these contributions:

- Ship 2 Pay

- Paypal IPN

Through Ship 2 Pay I added the options for our customers to pick up from the store and pay cash on pickup. I noticed that the HTML invoice gets sent out when customers select this option, but not so when they select to pay via Paypal. This means that when Paypal IPN is used, the original text notification is sent instead of the nice looking email invoice.

Is this because Fancier Invoice is incompatible with Paypal IPN? Has anyone come up with some code that can make the 2 work together?

Any help will be very much appreciated :)

cheers,

James

Which paypal ipn?

Anyway, the emails look crappy in outlook 2007.

• 2 months later...

Can any one help me please when ordering i get the error

Warning: main( /domains/socomtactical.net/public_html/catalog/admin//includes/languages/english/invoice.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/socom/domains/socomtactical.net/public_html/includes/modules/email_invoice/email_invoice.php on line 30

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required ' /domains/socomtactical.net/public_html/catalog/admin//includes/languages/english/invoice.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/socom/domains/socomtactical.net/public_html/includes/modules/email_invoice/email_invoice.php on line 30

I think i know the problem my sites installed in the root dir not /catalog like its showing the first link problem is just trying to find where to change it?

Thanks

Laurence

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hope this mod is still being monitored. I see the last post was back in 2007.

Looked through files for this contribution. After clicking the PRINT INVOICE the window opens. It displays invoice with my web page background. Which is set in the styleshhet.css. That part I understand. If one accidently forgets about this setting and prints invoice all graphics wincluding background will be printed. That would be a waste of color ink. So is there a way one can add some code so it will not display bvefore printing invoice.

Thanks.

Bennett

Archived