• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Sign in to follow this  
simplyme

Ikobo

What is Ikobo like? Is it like Paypal (requires the customer to register an account or already have an Ikobo account) or is it like 2checkout (customer simply enters credit card info) ?

Also how do you get it to work with oscommerce?

I just started using them for international orders so I may not be of much help. The fees are similar to paypal, but the customer does not have to have an account. If you use the ikobo contribution, they are taken to the ikobo site, where they put in their credit card information. They do have a choice as to whether they already have an account, so it may be similar to 2 checkout in that sense. The only problem right now, is getting the order, so I am only using it for specific overseas orders where I already know the order. The IPN contribution is not too far away, so I am waiting on that before enabling it permanently.

Hope I helped a little,

Cyndi

Is it reality or just a dream, for some there is no difference.

I just started using them for international orders so I may not be of much help. The fees are similar to paypal, but the customer does not have to have an account. If you use the ikobo contribution, they are taken to the ikobo site, where they put in their credit card information.  They do have a choice as to whether they already have an account, so it may be similar to 2 checkout in that sense. The only problem right now, is getting the order, so I am only using it for specific overseas orders where I already know the order. The IPN contribution is not too far away, so I am waiting on that before enabling it permanently.

Hope I helped a little,

Cyndi

I want to Install Ikobo how can I do it ?

thanks.

What is Ikobo like? Is it like Paypal (requires the customer to register an account or already have an Ikobo account) or is it like 2checkout (customer simply enters credit card info) ?

Also how do you get it to work with oscommerce?

ikobo does not require for the buyer to go thru the verification process. The buyer can buy our products very easy by filling his credit card information and a a couple of textboxes in order to be registered into the ikobo list of clients. That's all.