• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Products Purchased Report with Date Range

yakseller

Hello!

This is a great contribution! Thanks very much!

I'm encountering a problem now.. I've installed stats_products_purchased_v3_updated and found that no product report shown, it is because my products do not have manufacturer name assorted.

How can it use stats_products_purchased_v3_updated without any manufacturer function? Please kindly help!

Thanks,

Iris

• 2 months later...

This report is great! I was wondering if there is a way to add Attribute Functionality to it. We sell items that have multiple sizes, so it would be very nice if the reports broke down what are the most popular sizes purchased.

Thank you!

• 3 months later...

Hi friends !

I installed this contribution and I got this error.

Could someone help please to solve it??

1054 - Unknown column 'm.manufacturers_other' in 'where clause'

select op.products_id, m.manufacturers_name, op.products_model, op.products_name, sum(op.products_quantity) as quantitysum, sum(op.products_price*op.products_quantity)as gross FROM orders as o, orders_products AS op, manufacturers as m, products as p WHERE month(o.date_purchased) = 7 and year(o.date_purchased) = 2008 AND o.orders_id = op.orders_id and op.products_id = p.products_id and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id AND (op.products_name LIKE '%%' OR op.products_model LIKE '%%' OR m.manufacturers_other LIKE '%%' OR m.manufacturers_name LIKE '%%') GROUP BY op.products_id ORDER BY quantitysum DESC, op.products_model

Thanks a lot,

Nathali

Best Regards,

Nathali

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've just added this contribution to my store and it looks great. However, it seems to only give me the choice of looking at data for one month while I need a time period of 2 to 3 months.

Secondly, is it possible to sort the list by model number?

• 1 month later...

Just tried this report- A nice improvement! The problem is it seems to default to US dollars- even when the site holds order totals in GB Pounds!

It would just take a small SQL script to query which currency is default. Otherwise great work!

• 3 weeks later...
Just tried this report- A nice improvement! The problem is it seems to default to US dollars- even when the site holds order totals in GB Pounds!

It would just take a small SQL script to query which currency is default. Otherwise great work!

on line 164 do this,

$products_query_raw = "select op.products_id, manufacturers_name, op.products_model, op.products_name, sum(op.products_quantity) as quantitysum, sum((op.products_price*op.products_quantity)*currency_value) value FROM " . TABLE_ORDERS . " as o, " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " AS op, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " as m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " as p WHERE ";

this will multiply the price to the exchange rate

anywaiz im not the best coder.

im trying to add shipping costs as well, i got the cosmetics done but cant seem to figure it out! anyone?

• 4 weeks later...

anybody know if this "Products Purchased Report" contribution works with osCommerce CRE Loaded? I've installed this contribution, but no data shows. Everything looks great, but when i change the date range, nothing shows. Anyone know what the problem might be?

I just downloaded version 4.1 and had a problem with the sum of products purchased being way off.

I fixed it by adding in after the following:

if (isset($_GET['manufacturers_id']) && $_GET['manufacturers_id'] > 0) {

$products_query_raw .= " and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id ";

$products_query_raw .= " and p.manufacturers_id = " . $_GET['manufacturers_id'] . " ";

}

this:

else $products_query_raw .= " and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id ";

to link the manufacturers table even if no manufacturer was selected.

• 1 month later...
This report is great! I was wondering if there is a way to add Attribute Functionality to it. We sell items that have multiple sizes, so it would be very nice if the reports broke down what are the most popular sizes purchased.

Thank you!

Did you ever find a solution for this, using this contribution or another one?

I as well run a shop where I know the same item sells very good under one attribute, and not so well with another (IE: color or size).

I am looking for a way to breakdown what has sold by attributes to give me an idea of what kind of stock to keep on hand so of course, I have what I need and dont buy the stuff that doesnt sell as often. Looking forward to your response.

OJ

• 1 month later...

This report is wonderful !

I experienced three issues:

one issue was fixed by lnewmark's suggestion on Jan 22 in this forum.

The second issue was that line 108 (tep hidden() ) was resulting in an error and so I had to delete the last portion of that line of code.

The third issue is that the report doesn't show products purchased if the products have been deleted after being purchased. The previous versions (2c) of this contribution showed the purchased and then subsequently deleted products. I didnt know how to fix this and so have kept both versions of the contribution.

Thanks for the work done on this contribution !

• 2 weeks later...

I need the input date range feature in this contribution.

Can someone help in modifying the latest version to make it has the INPUT date range feature? Current is select by year and month only, which is troublesome as I need to check the product purchase for a specific date range.

Best regards,

Koh Kho King

• 3 weeks later...

Inewmark's 22 Jan simple add should be added to a version 4.2 of the file. Without this, when <All Manuacturers> are selected, the number of products sold (on my store at least) is multiplied times the number of manufacturers to give (in my case) x4 the number of products sold. When I selected a specific manufacturer, I got the right result.

I get a year drop-down box with years from 2005 to 2012. I started my store in 2004 so I'd like that data. I haven't sold anything in 2012 yet. :-)

There's an array in the same file that contains the years. Just add extra lines for the year(s) you want.

Edited by acmaurer

• 1 month later...

The result from this report are totally false in the report i get a product qty of 1813 and if go onto phpmyadmin and select that product and sum the quantities i get 37. I think the summing is not a good idea.

Edited by metacatdud

• 4 weeks later...

When selecting the year 2009, June, All Orders, All Manufacturers my results are all multiplied by 14, which I think is the number of manufacturers I have.

Also the manufacturer column only shows one manufacturer.

Otherwise, doing month by month and selecting an individual manufacturer works GREAT and would have saved me a ton of work earlier today if I found it in time.

• 6 months later...

When selecting the year 2009, June, All Orders, All Manufacturers my results are all multiplied by 14, which I think is the number of manufacturers I have.

Also the manufacturer column only shows one manufacturer.

Otherwise, doing month by month and selecting an individual manufacturer works GREAT and would have saved me a ton of work earlier today if I found it in time.

Im getting all sales X6 as i have 6 manufacturers also. No product has been assigned to a manufacturer, so Inewmark's 22 Jan 09 fix results in no results at all. I dont understand enough about the code to fix it, basically i need to be able select manufacturer 0 - i.e. no manufacturer. Any suggestions - this report would be VERY useful to our store.

• 3 months later...

Nice contribution, thank you!

Suggestion.

When you have lots of items in store and you look at all of them for all years the list can get pretty long.

Is there a way to break it up in several pages?

Also, what does Printable check mark does?

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I can not get this contribution to work. I have tried the various packages available but it continually logs out when I try to make adjustments. I have also tried the logout fix with each of the releases available.

It surely has something to do with the session ID as the fix suggests but why does the fix not work? I am running out of ideas of what to do.

Dpes anyone have any further insoght on fixing this log out problem?

Thank you