• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Separate Pricing per Customer

Sethman

Hi, I have Separate Pricing Per Customer installed and I am now getting an error when I attempt to add a new product.

here is the error:

1062 - Duplicate entry '5' for key 1

insert into products_groups (products_id, products_price, customers_group_id, customers_group_price) values ('35', '20.0000', '5', '15.00')

[TEP STOP]

I have installed a few other contribs, such as Add Customer from Admin, and EP.

When adding a product, if I don't enter a price in the "Retail" column and "Wholesale" column at the bottom (which is the SPPC addition) then the product goes in fine. But if I try to put separate prices for the product, I get the above error.

Anyone know how to help me?

Thanks

Hi, I have Separate Pricing Per Customer installed and I am now getting an error when I attempt to add a new product. If there are any products in my DB then I get the following:

here is the error:

1062 - Duplicate entry '5' for key 1

insert into products_groups (products_id, products_price, customers_group_id, customers_group_price) values ('35', '20.0000', '5', '15.00')

[TEP STOP]

I have installed a few other contribs, such as Add Customer from Admin, and EP.

When adding a product, if I don't enter a price in the "Retail" column and "Wholesale" column at the bottom (which is the SPPC addition) then the product goes in fine. But if I try to put separate prices for the product, I get the above error.

Anyone know how to help me?

Thanks

I am having the exact same problem with The Separate Pricing Per Customer Contribution

1062 - Duplicate entry '1' for key 1

insert into products_groups (products_id, products_price, customers_group_id, customers_group_price) values ('29', '130.0000', '1', '150.00')

Whem I put in any prive in the VIP or Wholesale I get the error. Any help would be appeciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, Thats makes 3. I am also having close to the same problem. >_<

1062 - Duplicate entry '1' for key 1

insert into products_groups (products_id, products_price, customers_group_id, customers_group_price) values ('42', '59.9500', '1', '54.95')

[TEP STOP]

I've checked everything..Twice. If any one has an answer please let me know, I'm running out of hair to pull out

okay, its simple

found the solution in another thread (http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=53436&st=220)

QUOTE(sbizo @ Nov 11 2004, 06:33 AM)

Fixing error "1062 - Duplicate entry '1' for key 1".

I changed the column 'customers_group_id' from PRIMARY to INDEX in the table 'product_groups' and it seems to work now. I don't know if this is the correct way or if it causes any other problem though...

• 2 weeks later...