• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multiple-Shipping-Addresses

BlueYon

I need to tweak it a bit more so the address details on into its own field.

I'm going to release the release that update later.

If you can think of a better looking interface for customers to use let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to try to install what you've got. I'm looking forward to the completed update and will post my results.

- Dan :thumbsup:

* Loaded version

Edited by 241

Is it possible to somehow modify the multiple zones to multiple flat rates per ship method? I need to ship to multiple addresses, with multiple methods allowed (2-day, ground, etc.) based on a flat per product price.

• 2 weeks later...

I get this error when i click on Modules Shipping

On top

Warning: main(/public_html/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/order.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cookya/public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main(/public_html/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/order.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main(): Failed opening '//public_html/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/order.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 128

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /public_html/catalog/includes/modules/shipping/order.php on line 154

any ideas?

I did all the changes as inthe Read me file and uploaded the files to right directories as supplied with the download.

Greg

Edited by GregoryS

• 2 months later...
This is exactly what I've been looking for! However, I'm getting an undefined function error on #213 - "display_price_nodiscount". Anybody got that function code?

Hi Lee, just installed same contrib and have same error msg, did you ever find a fix? Thanks

• 8 months later...

Did anyone ever polish the code to this to have a working copy? I really need this product asap or else one of my clients is going to shoot me. He needs a shopping cart with a multipule shipping option and I have been working on the code that was provided for this mod but I can only get as far as asigning the products to the people in my address book but when I click update it doesn't do anything. If anyone has any ideas for me I would love to hear them because Im just desperate now.

This is exactly what I've been looking for! However, I'm getting an undefined function error on #213 - "display_price_nodiscount". Anybody got that function code?

I just removed the '_nodiscount' part of the function name on line 213

also had to fix maintain_table() function in multiple.php, on our server the globals weren't going to the function, or something like that. just assigned them all from $_POST etc.

the fixed file is attached to the contribution page for this

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi all,

is there anybody, who has installed this contrib successful?

how should it look like working correctly?

i don`t know how to seperate the contents from my shopping card on different adresses?

need support :blush: ,

thx 4 your help,

vole

• 3 months later...

Just wanted to tell anyone, that i took a look at this contrib for a while. Now i can say, do not install this if you do not have time and knowledge to extend it. the version you can download is not complete and cannot be used in a running shop system.

Mine is running now, but it was hard work, because nothing is included in this contrib. an admin can not see where the individual items should be shipped to.

Just wanted to tell you that to save your time.

greeetz

I agree.

In Admin it creates a new shipping method based on table rates.

When you checkout, it calculates the costs of shipping the whole order to your address using the available shipping methods.

You then have the option to ship to individual addresses. If you do it uses the table rates. It won't work off any other shipping method e.g. UPS. It has bugs in it.

And it has nothing in Admin except the shipping module.

Has anyone got any better code?

• 8 months later...

I downloaded the updated mod zip file. When I attempted to unzip the files, several of the files are password protected. Can someone provide me with the password?

Also, I was wondering if anyone has made modifications to this contribution that have not been posted.

Thanks,

Becky

• 1 year later...
Just wanted to tell anyone, that i took a look at this contrib for a while. Now i can say, do not install this if you do not have time and knowledge to extend it. the version you can download is not complete and cannot be used in a running shop system.

Mine is running now, but it was hard work, because nothing is included in this contrib. an admin can not see where the individual items should be shipped to.

Just wanted to tell you that to save your time.

greeetz

I know this has been a while but do you have any recommendations to go about extending it?