• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

WSYWIG HTMLArea v1.7

Hello all,

If anyone can help me on this one, I'll be very greatful!

I fist installed the WYSIWYG contrib on my local server. All seemed to go aokay!

Then I got brave and installed it on my hosted server (my production server). It looked like it installed correctly (WYSIWYG showed up in my configuration portion of my admin system).

The problem is, when I go to my catalog page in admin, all I get is a blank screen. Has anyone else ever been faced with this issue? I've scoured through the forum and have not found any mention of it (it looks like I really screwed up). But I thought I'd ask just in case.

Again, if you can help me out on this one, you're a King!...or..Queen! Which ever.

Thank you,

Tech Tyro :'(

I was having the same problem, make sure that you erase your Internet Browser cookies, downloaded files, etc. For some reason it doesn't work correctly, but after doing that you should see it fine. IF that still doesn't work, make sure that you have done the installation precisely.

Dark

Hello everyone,

I fixed the problem. It was something to do with my configure.php file. I simply copied one over from my local distribution and....PRESTO!! No more problem.

Thanks for your feedback though, your suggestions got me thinking in another direction which led to the fix.

Thanks again.