• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ORDER IP Recorder

tektek

I tried the ORDER IP Recorder v1.0 and It does not work. I'm using oscommerce 2.2 ms2 and the places the readme says to put ipaddy are wrong when compared to my files.

I get a order_id error when trying to login, ipaddy being put after 'from,' just messes things up...anyone know of a fix or a better IP recorder for orders?

Thnx in advance :)

• 4 weeks later...

Have you tried putting it before 'date_purchased from' ? It worked for me after a number of errors.

Now to my problem:

I can view the IP address without a problem, but when I change the status of the order and click the Update button, I get the following error:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' ipaddy, orders where orders_id = '8'' at line 1

select customers_name, customers_email_address, orders_status, date_purchased from, ipaddy, orders where orders_id = '8'

[TEP STOP]

What's wrong?

Thanks

OK, got it sorted :thumbsup:

The 'ipaddy' error arose from catalog/admin.orders.php

It seems you have to be very careful how to insert the 'ipaddy' comment. I tried a number of times, putting 'ipaddy' both before and after 'date_purchased from', without success. Then, all of a sudden, it worked :blink:

FYI, it is now 'date_purchased from, ipaddy, ' :blush:

Ah well, at least I now got it sorted :-"

I tried the ORDER IP Recorder v1.0 and It does not work. I'm using oscommerce 2.2 ms2 and the places the readme says to put ipaddy are wrong when compared to my files.

I get a order_id error when trying to login, ipaddy being put after 'from,' just messes things up...anyone know of a fix or a better IP recorder for orders?

Thnx in advance :)

I just Uploaded a NEW version of Ip recorder which not only works for Milestone 2 after i corrected a skipped step but also records the INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER of the customer. Let me know what you think.

I just Uploaded a NEW version of Ip recorder which not only works for Milestone 2 after i corrected a skipped step but also records the INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER of the customer. Let me know what you think.

I'm still getting the IP of Authorize.net (not the customer) being recorded.

I installed the latest version, double-checked all my edits, but in admin, all attempts lead to this message:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near ' ipaddy, ipisp orders where orders_id = '15'' at line 1

select customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, currency, currency_value, date_purchased, orders_status, last_modified from, ipaddy, ipisp orders where orders_id = '15'

[TEP STOP]

here is the snippet from my /admin/orders.php:

$order_updated = false;

$check_status_query = tep_db_query("select customers_name, customers_email_address, orders_status, date_purchased from, ipaddy, ipisp " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");

$check_status = tep_db_fetch_array($check_status_query);

.... please help, i'd really like to get this to work.

I installed the latest version, double-checked all my edits, but in admin, all attempts lead to this message:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near ' ipaddy, ipisp orders where orders_id = '15'' at line 1

select customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, currency, currency_value, date_purchased, orders_status, last_modified from, ipaddy, ipisp orders where orders_id = '15'

[TEP STOP]

here is the snippet from my /admin/orders.php:

$order_updated = false;

$check_status_query = tep_db_query("select customers_name, customers_email_address, orders_status, date_purchased from, ipaddy, ipisp " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");

$check_status = tep_db_fetch_array($check_status_query);

.... please help, i'd really like to get this to work.

That happened to me when i added the code into the paypal IPN section, i removed it from there and it works fine now! Just add it to the top one not the paypal one.

But there's another issue now with it not displaying the IP ADDRESS / ISP ADDRESS in admin > orders.php section!

All it shows is

IP ADDRESS:

and that's it...i think there's something else that needs to be fixed :)

ok, I removed the "ipaddy, ipisp " from /admin/includes/classes/order.php & no more sql errors, but ip info is missing from admin side.

Yeah, i found a fix on the error you specified above. Removing ipaddy, ipisp from the paypal section:

//begin PayPal_Shopping_Cart_IPN

$order_query = tep_db_query("select customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, currency, currency_value, date_purchased, orders_status, last_modified, customers_id, payment_id from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");

//end PayPal_Shopping_Cart_IPN

fixes that problem, now the customer can see their IP address displayed. BUT now we admins cannot see the IP ADDRESS in the admin > orders.php panel.

That's what i'm trying to fix next...but for all that try this script, only add ipaddy, ispip to the first code not the one that's for paypal shopping cart.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 years later...