• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Sign in to follow this  
hotwired99

header_tag contribution language problem

Hi

I had the header_tag module contribution installed on incamaine.com/cat

which allowed me to create meta tags with my description. the cont. was WebMakers.com : Header Tag Controller v1.0

What's happening is that when I click on one of the other languages, i.e. spanish or german, the site crashes with this error:

Warning: main(includes/languages/german/header_tags.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/incamain/public_html/cat/includes/header_tags.php on line 9

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/languages/german/header_tags.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/incamain/public_html/cat/includes/header_tags.php on line 9

I've tried to comment out line 9 on header_tags.php which calls the header tags but then I get the site in the language I want but no header tags. What I've done for now is change require to include so the error still comes up but the site is there. Using plain old fashioned logic, it appears that the header_tags.php is calling for a file called header_tags.php in each language folder which doesn't exist. So my options are ... figure out what needs to go into each language folder or 2.) make it so the header tags work on english but don't work on spanish and german. Any thoughts?

okay it appears I've solved it. I often solve problems spontaneously immediately after I cry out for help. Must be a "deepak chopra" kind of thing!! I went into the english folder and saw a file header_tags.php that WASN"T in the other language forlder. I copied that file into both spanish and german and it worked. I'd guess that the only disadvantage of this is that it's going to have english metatags on both the german and spanish language sides which is just fine and dandy with me, but I'd like to have them correct if possible.