• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Linkpoint error on IpowerWeb

I'm working on a shopping cart hosting by ipowerweb. The client uses YourPay which is basically Linkpoint. I've installed the Linkpoint module and it seems to be working fine up to the point to confirm order when I get the following error.

There has been an error processing your credit card, please try again : Please contact merchant services.

Curl supposedly is there:

CURL support enabled

CURL Information libcurl/7.11.0 OpenSSL/0.9.7d zlib/1.2.1

I can't tell if the necessary port is open though.

any ideas on what might be wrong?

Deb

• 4 weeks later...
I'm working on a shopping cart hosting by ipowerweb. The client uses YourPay which is basically Linkpoint.  I've installed the Linkpoint module and it seems to be working fine up to the point to confirm order when I get the following error.

There has been an error processing your credit card, please try again : Please contact merchant services.

Curl supposedly is there:

CURL support  enabled

CURL Information  libcurl/7.11.0 OpenSSL/0.9.7d zlib/1.2.1

I can't tell if the necessary port is open though. 

any ideas on what might be wrong?

Deb

Ipowerweb blocks port 1139 that the module uses to execute the CURL ipower will not open it, at least when i asked them., unless you switch to a dedicated server

witchblade, i too have the same issue. but i get it while using the authorize.net module... also have a server with ipowerweb... have you come to a solution? I'm so close to haveing the cart complete, and just need this to be working.

does anyone have some insight???

Thank you in advance for any replies.

• 2 weeks later...

"Please Contact Merchant Services' is actually an error the Linkpoint/Yourpay gateway gives that is a combination of about 20 different errors. If you ever get this message, you should give the support group at Linkpoint a call and let me know you're getting this error, and they should be able to fix it.

Possible causes:

1. Your PEM file could be corrupt. Make sure there are no spaces in it.

2. You didn't type in the full storenumber into the field that asks for it.

3. You're submitting to the wrong server (secure.linkpt.net or staging.linkpt.net)

4. You're not using port 1129.

Hope this helps.

Scott thanks for the reply. ironically, last night i got it working. i installed the latest update to the authorize.net module and it worked like a charm. i also had my client get a new key code, which i think may have been some of the issues. maybe. having that module actually work brings my faith back to osc.

thanks again.