• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can't Acess Admin

djmatrix

HEEEEEELLLLLPPPPPP.

I don't understand what i have done but for some reason i can't get in to the admin area. All i get is the following error.

Fatal error: Cannot re-assign $this in /home/russell/public_html/admin/includes/classes/upload.php on line 31

It use to work.

Please help i have nearly finished my site and now this.

Thanks in advance..

best guess is that php has been upgraded to php5 read this bug report

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

best guess is that php has been upgraded to php5 read this bug report

I can now access admin but when i update something i keep getting the folowing error now. I have looked in the code changes on the page you directed me to but i can't see anything relating to the following error.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/russell/public_html/admin/includes/classes/upload.php:185) in /home/russell/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 18

Thank you in advance.

I can now access admin but when i update something i keep getting the folowing error now. I have looked in the code changes on the page you directed me to but i can't see anything relating to the following error.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/russell/public_html/admin/includes/classes/upload.php:185) in /home/russell/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 18

Thank you in advance.

Sorted it Line 185 was just a blank line so i deleted it and voila...

Thanks to all that have helped...

Archived