• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New Product Notification Issues

jody00

This is for contibution New Product Notification

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2515

I installed it and it seemed to work fine but i never get the box on the left (or right) colum to add the notification. It does everything i want - notification per category rather than the useless per product (per manafacturer would be good if anyone knows how to do that)

Anyone else installed this and got it to work?

thanks

jody

• 1 year later...
This is for contibution New Product Notification

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2515

I installed it and it seemed to work fine but i never get the box on the left (or right) colum to add the notification. It does everything i want - notification per category rather than the useless per product (per manafacturer would be good if anyone knows how to do that)

Anyone else installed this and got it to work?

thanks

jody

Installed it two days ago, but it does not work, all I get is the link in "my account" page. No box is showing and there is nothing to see in admin.

Please help if someone knows the answer. The readme said something about a global product notification file that was not finished but was to come. This was in 2004, so if anyone knows if this "missing" file is causing the problem and what to do aboyt is, please let me know.

Kjolebutikken

Best regards

Kjolebutikken