Sign in to follow this  
RTG

New FedEx Real Time Quotes Problems

Everything has been working fine with the FedEx Real Time module and all of a sudden I am getting this error:

"No Rates Returned, 0911 : Resources are unavailable to service your request."

I haven't touched a thing since I intitally setup and configured the FedEx module.

Anyone have any ideas on what is going on?

Appreciated,

RTG

Regards,

RTG

is your account suspended? i had a client this week who thought the shipping estimator, etc was not working properly. upon using their account # on another working store i got the same error. i then contacted fedex who said their account was switched to cash account.

John Oligario

Knowledge Base Contributions

Thanks for the replies everyone...

Looks like this issue is on the FedEx side. It seems to go down on Saturdays (EST) starting around 7-9pm and lasting anywhere from a couple of hours to the next day. This event & timeframe has been pretty regular over the last 3 weeks.

I still need to talk to FedEx, but it seems like there is some sort of scheduled server or software maintainence happening. Once I talk to Fed Ex I'll post my findings.

-RTG

Regards,

RTG

Thanks for the replies everyone...

Looks like this issue is on the FedEx side. It seems to go down on Saturdays (EST) starting around 7-9pm and lasting anywhere from a couple of hours to the next day. This event & timeframe has been pretty regular over the last 3 weeks.

I still need to talk to FedEx, but it seems like there is some sort of scheduled server or software maintainance happening. Once I talk to Fed Ex I'll post my findings.

-RTG

Hi

I haev just got an a/c created by my store owner . I got the meter ID , account Number , address , city ,state , zip , phone and set there in oscommerce admin . Only thing which is remaining is fedex server url . I enetered " www.fedex.com " . Is there any thing wrong in the procedure I opted . I am getting error like the same :- "No data returned from Fedex, perhaps the Fedex site is down".

I am using Fedex Real Time Quotes 2.07.1 by Roaddoctor and "Bug Fix - Only if your Admin Category button produces blank page" with the bug fixes done by Richard Cranium . (can be found on http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1462)

Please help to get solution.

Thanks in advance,

vs_indr

vs_indr