• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

2Checkout setting up return

jhweppler

I don't know how to setup my 2checkout account so that it can return to my "checkout_success.php" properly. I think all I have to do is pass back the osCsid variable but I dont know how to do that.

Can anybody help me please?!?!

Thanks

jhweppler

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I'm looking for some info as well. Mine is working great as long as a customer clicks on the "finish order" button - but the button is off the bottom of the screen and most don't see it!

Can someone PLEASE find a way to fix it!

Dave

I don't know how to setup my 2checkout account so that it can return to my "checkout_success.php" properly. I think all I have to do is pass back the osCsid variable but I dont know how to do that.

Can anybody help me please?!?!

Thanks

jhweppler

I'm still on the old stype 2CO so they may have changed it. But with mine, there is a page on there site for entering where to return to. I set mine to checout_process.php IIRC.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

I also set the option for the return URL to checkout_process.php, but the user STILL has to click the "finish order" button.

There's an option at 2co to automatically return, but when that is set to "yes" I get errors. Someone at 2co said they are aware of it (the errors) and that they do not support oscommerce.

Any ideas?

Dave

• 4 weeks later...
Hang on.... What's the "IIRC" do?

Dave

Hi I just signup for 2checkout and put my id in and put it to test mode and when it goes through to 2checkout I get this :

Error: Credit cards numbers passed over an insecure channel. Please alert seller immediately.

now I am not sure if this cause test mode or what ?

but thats what I get and on the 2checkout they say to set it to this :

https://www.2checkout.com/cgi-bin/sbuyers/cartpurchase.2c

so i edited the 2checkout.php file and I got a different error.

any cluse to what I should do ?