• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal has problems this week

Desertsky

If you are experiencing problems withj PayPal niotifications and order completions, it is likely that it is with PayPal. They had some major glitches earlier this week that are just now getting cleared up. I had two orders on Oct 11th and the emaiils came in this morning.

If you are experiencing problems withj PayPal niotifications and order completions, it is likely that it is with PayPal.  They had some major glitches earlier this week that are just now getting cleared up.  I had two orders on Oct 11th and the emaiils came in this morning.

I had the same thing happen, but with a twist, for a while I was not receving ipn's but then all of a sudden I get a bunch and now when I click on a paypal order it shows me a different person's order.

I'm having a problem with PayPal purchases, but I don't know that it is with PayPal. I'm getting a payment confirmation from PayPal, but I'm -NOT- getting an order confirmation from the online store.

In one case, the order was not listed in my 'pending orders' section. In another, it was listed as a pending order. In both cases, I have not received a sales confirmation email from osC.

Any ideas?

Jake

I had the same thing happen, but with a twist, for a while I was not receving ipn's but then all of a sudden I get a bunch and now when I click on a paypal order it shows me a different person's order.

I received two notices from PayPal yesterday that they had collected money but when I went into OS commerce there was a record for the customer but not records of any orders from them.

So this is an issue with PayPal? Everything seemed to be working pretty good up to then.

I've disabled PayPal on my site until this is cleared up. :blink:

I just added paypal ipn to my site, and when i get to order completion paypal tells me my email address is incorrect... even though it's not!

YES i have it entered into the admin page

YES it's my primary address (even tried switching to test)

YES i get the same result on the sandbox site...

is anyone else experiencing this?

PLEASE HELP!!! :'(