The e-commerce.

Newsletter & Subscribtion for MS2

Gyakutsuki

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi There, :D

I'm new here and like many others i start whit a problem.

I just installed the Newsletter & Subscribers v055 26 Feb 2009

But whene i come in the admin pannel i get a error :

1146 - Table 'partysound.newsletters' doesn't exist

select count(*) as total from newsletters

as partysound is a part of my shop name

the complete name is partysound & lights

and i afcourse just dropped the newsletters table :(

as written in the instructions

now i read here that there is an update that the newsletters table is not to be dropped

does anyone can tell me the info to recreate that table

Maybe that get's me out off trubble :-"

Thanks,

Patrick

does anyone can tell me the info to recreate that table

You can find the sql for all the tables in osC in either a backup of your site or the original install directory, oscommerce.sql:

CREATE TABLE newsletters (
 newsletters_id int NOT NULL auto_increment,
 title varchar(255) NOT NULL,
 content text NOT NULL,
 module varchar(255) NOT NULL,
 date_added datetime NOT NULL,
 date_sent datetime,
 status int(1),
 locked int(1) DEFAULT '0',
 PRIMARY KEY (newsletters_id)
);

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Dear all,

I do not know if i'm posting at the right place. I found the solution for A Fix for this MySQL v 4.1.xx problem and tried to fix the 1064 error received at Newsletter Update Manager. Error is still there. I did install the Newsletter & Subscribers v055 version before.

My Hosting provider just upgrade their database to MySQL 5.0 and PHP 5.2 recently. Now received error code as below

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'name', 'name', '1' , '', 'English', 'f', 'Text', 'CUSTOMERS', now(), now' at line 1

insert into subscribers (subscribers_id,customers_id, subscribers_email_address, subscribers_firstname, subscribers_lastname, customers_newsletter, subscribers_blacklist, language, subscribers_gender, subscribers_email_type, source_import, entry_date, date_account_created) values ('', '1042', '[email protected]', 'name' name', 'name', '1' , '', 'English', 'f', 'Text', 'CUSTOMERS', now(), now() )

[TEP STOP]

I believe the problem start with the database upgrading or after I try to delete something data in database (correct me if I'm wrong). Anyone know a fix for this?

Anyway, found a good bulk email contribution which can program your newsletter for small to medium size mailing lists

Cheers

Ariff

Dear all,

I do not know if i'm posting at the right place. I found the solution for A Fix for this MySQL v 4.1.xx problem and tried to fix the 1064 error received at Newsletter Update Manager. Error is still there. I did install the Newsletter & Subscribers v055 version before.

My Hosting provider just upgrade their database to MySQL 5.0 and PHP 5.2 recently. Now received error code as below

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'name', 'name', '1' , '', 'English', 'f', 'Text', 'CUSTOMERS', now(), now' at line 1

insert into subscribers (subscribers_id,customers_id, subscribers_email_address, subscribers_firstname, subscribers_lastname, customers_newsletter, subscribers_blacklist, language, subscribers_gender, subscribers_email_type, source_import, entry_date, date_account_created) values ('', '1042', '[email protected]', 'name' name', 'name', '1' , '', 'English', 'f', 'Text', 'CUSTOMERS', now(), now() )

[TEP STOP]

I believe the problem start with the database upgrading or after I try to delete something data in database (correct me if I'm wrong). Anyone know a fix for this?

Anyway, found a good bulk email contribution which can program your newsletter for small to medium size mailing lists

Cheers

Ariff

I've figure it out at last... I deleted the customer in admin and the problem disappeared.. I think the logic is database did not recognize the customer name.

• 1 year later...

i installed Newsletter & Subscribers for 2.3 and after installing i got this message Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/folder/public_html/includes/modules/boxes/bm_newsletter.php:11) in /home/folder/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 34. also on the index page the boxes on colum right are not in the correct place how a\can i fix these problems

thanks

lenard

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...