• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

USPS Shipping Module Error

nifocus

so have I and I just spoke with someone from the USPS web tools technical support and they are advising customers NOT to use this interface because of the volume of complaints received. they are referring other interfaces. the most common complaint reported was switching from one shipping type to another.

Some people apparently have fixed the problems with the usps module: see this bug report (387).

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people apparently have fixed the problems with the usps module: see this bug report (387).

*sigh* you know what, gonna walk away from computer now, then come back. because after resetting up, trying all the other suggestions, etc., I am leery of anything else now. the credibility factor is out the door now. but oh yeah, my bad, it's MY FAULT per an actual sponsor of the site. wow

Edited by makeit4me