• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Price dependent payment module

Hi, I'm hacking together a futurepay module for worldpay. I've got it working fine but I now need it only to be a valid payent option if the order total is above a certian amount.

Can anybody help me please? :D

Obviously somewhere I need to run the check 'is the order total above XXX'

but...

Do I do this on the bit of the system that decides what payment modules are installed or do I do this in the payment module itself?

i.e. only show this module as an option if order is greater than XXX

I'd be really really grateful if anyone could give me the answer to this one... and a bit of code is always nice! thanks a lot ;)

• 1 month later...

Can you let me know how you did this? is your hacking contri ready? Maybe you can share the code with me?

I need to set this up too :blink:

Hi, I'm hacking together a futurepay module for worldpay. I've got it working fine but I now need it only to be a valid payent option if the order total is above a certian amount.

Can anybody help me please?  :D

Obviously somewhere I need to run the check 'is the order total above XXX'

but...

Do I do this on the bit of the system that decides what payment modules are installed or do I do this in the payment module itself?

i.e. only show this module as an option if order is greater than XXX

I'd be really really grateful if anyone could give me the answer to this one... and a bit of code is always nice! thanks a lot  ;)

Keesjan

Can you let me know how you did this? is your hacking contri ready? Maybe you can share the code with me?

I need to set this up too  :blink:

I yust got email from who sent my 3 files he modified for the futurepay but he did not work with product atributes i think...

Your futurepay works like the paysystems ?

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...arch,paysystems

under your Admin, Product Attributes add a Product Option called Billing Method, two Option Values one Yearly and one Monthly

Keesjan

Hi everyone

I've finished by FuturePay hack and it works great. I've been asked to post the code so here goes. I'm sorry if this is a little clumsy, but I took the original WorldPay module and just added a few extra variables. This isn't an official contribution but hopefully somebody else will make it one.

I need a WorldPay payment module that took the total, divided it by 4 and then took 4 equal monthly instalments instead of all in one go. WorldPay's FuturePay does this really well, it's just a question of passing the right variables through to worldpay's system. I simply asked WorldPay the exact set up of these variables to achieve what I wanted and they kindly emailed them to me. I then forced these variables into this payment module. Please note these are my variables and work for what I want. You will have to tweak these numbers to get them to work the way you want them to.

My biggest problem was to seperate the module from the normal WorldPay module whiich I wanted to run independently from this one.

i.e.

Pay by WorldPay (full amount)

Pay by WorldPay (in 4 instalments)

I achieved this by taking Graeme Conkie's original module, copying it, and calling the new one worldpay1.php. I then hacked around with it :-)

This is my modified module...

<?php

/*
 $Id: worldpay.php,v MS1a 2003/04/06 21:30
 Author :  Graeme Conkie ([email protected])
 Title: WorldPay Payment Callback Module V4.0 Version 1.4

Revisions:
Version MS1a Cleaned up code, moved static English to language file to allow for bi-lingual use,
        Now posting language code to WP, Redirect on failure now to Checkout Payment,
	 Reduced re-direct time to 8 seconds, added MD5, made callback dynamic 
	 NOTE: YOU MUST CHANGE THE CALLBACK URL IN WP ADMIN TO <wpdisplay item="MC_callback">
Version 1.4 Removes boxes to prevent users from clicking away before update, 
	 Fixes currency for Yen, 
	 Redirects to Checkout_Process after 10 seconds or click by user
Version 1.3 Fixes problem with Multi Currency
Version 1.2 Added Sort Order and Default order status to work with snapshots after 14 Jan 2003
Version 1.1 Added Worldpay Pre-Authorisation ability
Version 1.0 Initial Payment Module

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003
 Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

class worldpay1 {
   var $code, $title, $description, $enabled;

// class constructor
   function worldpay1() {

$this->code = 'worldpay1';
     $this->title = MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_TEXT_TITLE1;
     $this->description = MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_TEXT_DESCRIPTION1;
     $this->sort_order = MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_SORT_ORDER1;
     $this->enabled = ((MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_STATUS1 == 'True') && (70 > 60)? true : false);
     if ((int)MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_ORDER_STATUS_ID1 > 0) {
       $this->order_status = MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_ORDER_STATUS_ID1;
     }

if ( ($this->enabled == true) && ((int)MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_ZONE1 > 0) ) {
       $check_flag = false;
       $check_query = tep_db_query("select zone_id from " . TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES . " where geo_zone_id = '" . MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_ZONE1 . "' and zone_country_id = '" . $order->billing['country']['id'] . "' order by zone_id");
       while ($check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query)) {
         if ($check['zone_id'] < 1) {
           $check_flag = true;
           break;
         } elseif ($check['zone_id'] == $order->billing['zone_id']) {
           $check_flag = true;
           break;
         }
       }

if ($check_flag == false) {
         $this->enabled = false;
       }

}
     $this->form_action_url = 'https://select.worldpay.com/wcc/purchase';
     }

// class methods
     function javascript_validation() {

return false;
     }

function selection() {
       return array('id' => $this->code,
                    'module' => $this->title);
     }

function pre_confirmation_check() {
       return false;
     }

function confirmation() {
       return false;
     }

function process_button() {

// Ian-san: Need to declare language_id global here 6/4/2003:
     global $HTTP_POST_VARS, $languages_id, $shipping_cost, $total_cost, $shipping_selected, $shipping_method, $currencies, $currency, $customer_id , $order;
     $worldpay_url = tep_session_name() . '=' . tep_session_id();

// Multi Currency - Graeme Conkie ver 1.3 - Set up variable
// Added decimal point code - contributed by Ian Davidson (Feb 08,2003) - For Yen currency
     $OrderID = $order->customer['id'];
  $OrderAmt = number_format($order->info['total'] * $currencies->get_value($currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($currency), '.', ''); 
    $total=($order->info['total'] * $currencies->get_value($currency));
// Multi Currency - ver 1.3
     $process_button_string = 
     tep_draw_hidden_field('instId', MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_ID1) .
     tep_draw_hidden_field('currency', $currency) . 
     tep_draw_hidden_field('desc', 'Purchase from '.STORE_NAME) .   

[B]//futurepay variables
tep_draw_hidden_field('futurePayType', 'regular') . 
tep_draw_hidden_field('startDelayUnit', '3') . 
tep_draw_hidden_field('startDelayMult', '1') . 
tep_draw_hidden_field('intervalUnit', '3') .
tep_draw_hidden_field('intervalMult', '1'). 
tep_draw_hidden_field('option', '0') . 
tep_draw_hidden_field('noOfPayments', '3') .
tep_draw_hidden_field('normalAmount', $OrderAmt / 4) .

// FuturePay Assign Multi Currency Variable to Amount
     tep_draw_hidden_field('amount', $OrderAmt / 4);	[/B]   

// Send URL and session name - contributed by Nick Vermeulen 08 Feb, 2003
     tep_draw_hidden_field('cartId', $worldpay_url ) .
  //tep_draw_hidden_field('cartId', $OrderID ) .

// Pre Auth Mod 3/1/2002 - Graeme Conkie
     if (MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_USEPREAUTH1 == 'True') $process_button_string .= tep_draw_hidden_field('authMode', MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_PREAUTH1);  

// Ian-san: Create callback and language links here 6/4/2003:
     $callback_url = tep_href_link(FILENAME_WPCALLBACK);
     $worldpay_callback = explode('http://', $callback_url);
     $language_code_raw = tep_db_query("select code from " . TABLE_LANGUAGES . " where languages_id ='$languages_id'");
     $language_code_array = tep_db_fetch_array($language_code_raw);
     $language_code = $language_code_array['code'];

$address = htmlspecialchars($order->customer['street_address'] . "\n" . $order->customer['suburb'] . "\n" . $order->customer['city'] . "\n" . $order->customer['state'], ENT_QUOTES);
     $process_button_string .=	
       tep_draw_hidden_field('testMode', MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_MODE1) .
       tep_draw_hidden_field('name', $order->customer['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->customer['lastname']) .
       tep_draw_hidden_field('address', $address) .
       tep_draw_hidden_field('postcode', $order->customer['postcode']) .
       tep_draw_hidden_field('country', $order->customer['country']['iso_code_2']) .
       tep_draw_hidden_field('tel', $order->customer['telephone']) .
       tep_draw_hidden_field('myvar', 'Y') .
       tep_draw_hidden_field('fax', $order->customer['fax']) .
       tep_draw_hidden_field('email', $order->customer['email_address']) .

// Ian-san: Added dynamic callback and languages link here 6/4/2003:
       tep_draw_hidden_field('lang', $language_code) .
       tep_draw_hidden_field('MC_callback', $worldpay_callback[1] . '?language=' . $language_code) .
       tep_draw_hidden_field('MC_oscsid', $oscSid);

// Ian-san: Added MD5 here 6/4/2003:
     if (MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_USEMD51 == '1') {
       $md5_signature_fields = 'amount:language:email';
       $md5_signature = MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_MD5KEY1 . ':' . (number_format($order->info['total'] * $currencies->get_value($currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($currency), '.', '')) . ':' . $language_code . ':' . $order->customer['email_address'];
       $md5_signature_md5 = md5($md5_signature);

$process_button_string .= tep_draw_hidden_field('signatureFields', $md5_signature_fields ) .
                                 tep_draw_hidden_field('signature',$md5_signature_md5);

}
       return $process_button_string;
     }

function before_process() {
       global $HTTP_POST_VARS;
     }

function after_process() {
       return false;
     }

function output_error() {
       return false;
     }

function check() {
       if (!isset($this->_check)) {
         $check_query = tep_db_query("select configuration_value from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_STATUS1'");
         $this->_check = tep_db_num_rows($check_query);
       }
       return $this->_check;
     }

function install() {
       tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Enable WorldPay Module', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_STATUS1', 'True', 'Do you want to accept WorldPay payments?', '6', '1', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ', now())");
    tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Worldpay Installation ID', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_ID1', '00000', 'Your WorldPay Select Junior ID', '6', '2', now())");
       tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Mode', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_MODE1', '100', 'The mode you are working in (100 = Test Mode Accept, 101 = Test Mode Decline, 0 = Live', '6', '5', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Use MD5', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_USEMD51', '0', 'Use MD5 encyption for transactions? (1 = Yes, 0 = No)', '6', '4', now())");
       tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('MD5 secret key', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_MD5KEY1', '', 'MD5 secret key. Must also be entered into Worldpay installation config', '6', '5', now())");

// Pre Auth Mod - Graeme Conkie 13/1/2003
       tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Sort order of display.', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_SORT_ORDER1', '0', 'Sort order of display. Lowest is displayed first.', '6', '0', now())");
       tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Use Pre-Authorisation?', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_USEPREAUTH1', 'False', 'Do you want to pre-authorise payments? Default=False. You need to request this from WorldPay before using it.', '6', '3', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ', now())");
    tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, use_function, date_added) values ('Set Order Status', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_ORDER_STATUS_ID1', '0', 'Set the status of orders made with this payment module to this value', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_order_statuses(', 'tep_get_order_status_name', now())");
       tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Pre-Auth', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_PREAUTH1', 'A', 'The mode you are working in (A = Pay Now, E = Pre Auth). Ignored if Use PreAuth is False.', '6', '4', now())"); 

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_USEMD51'");
       tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_MD5KEY1'");
     }

function remove() {
       tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key in ('" . implode("', '", $this->keys()) . "')");
     }

function keys() {
       return array('MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_STATUS1', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_ID1','MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_MODE1','MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_USEPREAUTH1','MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_PREAUTH1','MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_SORT_ORDER1','MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_ORDER_STATUS_ID1');
     }
   }

?>

This needs to be saved in includes/modules/payment.

You also need a slightly modifies language file. Mine is...

<?php
/*
 $Id: worldpay1.php,v MS1a 2003/04/06 21:30
 Author :  Graeme Conkie ([email protected])
 Title: WorldPay Payment Callback Module V4.0 Version 1.4

Revisions:
Version MS1a Cleaned up code, moved static English to language file to allow for bi-lingual use,
        Now posting language code to WP, Redirect on failure now to Checkout Payment,
	 Reduced re-direct time to 8 seconds, added MD5, made callback dynamic 
	 NOTE: YOU MUST CHANGE THE CALLBACK URL IN WP ADMIN TO <wpdisplay item="MC_callback">
Version 1.4 Removes boxes to prevent users from clicking away before update, 
	 Fixes currency for Yen, 
	 Redirects to Checkout_Process after 10 seconds or click by user
Version 1.3 Fixes problem with Multi Currency
Version 1.2 Added Sort Order and Default order status to work with snapshots after 14 Jan 2003
Version 1.1 Added Worldpay Pre-Authorisation ability
Version 1.0 Initial Payment Module

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003
 Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_TEXT_TITLE1', 'By 4 Monthly Credit Card Payment Instalments');
 define('MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_TEXT_DESCRIPTION1', 'Instalments Worldpay Payment Module');
?>

This needs to be called worldpay1.php and saved into includes/languages/english/modules/payment/

I hope this works for everyone as well as it has done for me :-)

Thank you,

So you have:

By 4 Monthly Credit Card Payment Instalments

and

normal cc payment by Worldpay

so you do not work with

"Admin, Product Attributes add a Product Option called Billing Method, two Option Values one Yearly and one Monthly."

the paysystems contribution uses this one: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...arch,paysystems

look at the attached picture what I mean with product atributes

Keesjan

No I don't use that module.

I have pay in full (worldpay), or pay in 4 instalments (also worldpay).

I don't have to do any of the future billing, worldpay do it through their futurepay agreement with the customer. I just get the money in monthly instalments.

Thank you,

So you have:

By 4 Monthly Credit Card Payment Instalments

and

normal cc payment by Worldpay

so you do not work with

"Admin, Product Attributes add a Product Option called Billing Method, two Option Values one Yearly and one Monthly."

the paysystems contribution uses this one: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...arch,paysystems

look at the attached picture what I mean with product atributes