• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with 'PayPal Shopping Cart IPN v2.8'

thidarat

I currently run osCommerce MS2.2 and just installed PayPal Shopping Cart IPN v2.8 contribution by following its installation intruction step by step.

But once I got into admin page and installed PayPal module once again, and click 'edit' its configuration. Why do I have only simple PayPal configurations as I had before? Only 'Enable PayPal Module' , 'Email address', 'Transaction Currency', 'Payment Zone', 'Set Order Status', and 'Sort order of display' shown for editing, but not the new configurations as listed in 'Configuration Guide' at all.

Right now, I still don't know where I could change 'PayPal Domain'. How sad.

Any help will be appreciated. I'm doomed. :(

Regards,

Mork

Have a look at step one again, the original osC PayPal files need to be replaced with the new ones.

You're absolutely correct, devosc. Just found out that one file has been missed to be replaced -- catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal.php

All configurations are shown now. :lol:

Thanks a lot. Hope I didn't miss other file else. <_<

Mork