• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping advice needed

Alright, here goes.

I'll be using DHL in Canada to ship good through out Canada and to the US. They've given me a Zone table that ground rate for each zone. As an example. shipping to zone 100 (Lower Mainland - British Columbia) / 0-10 lbs. = 7.50 then each additional lb. $.14.

To the US has a similar structure.

Can anyone assist me with how I can use an exsisting shipping mod to make this work? I'm also hopping to find away to have the system calculate cubic meters 2 on each order so that my warehouse knows what size a box to use for packaging.

Any assistance or advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

I created a module that logs in to dhl.ca ( so you get your discount) and gets the shipping quote. I works great exept that DHL .ca seems to go down very regularly. My Module to too specific to my site release at this point but I was going to release it in the future. I am also talking the DHL to get an API, to make things that much easier.

I created a module that logs in to dhl.ca ( so you get your discount) and gets the shipping quote.  I works great exept that DHL .ca seems to go down very regularly.  My Module to too specific to my site release at this point but I was going to release it in the future.  I am also talking the DHL to get an API, to make things that much easier.

That's exactly what I need. Can we work together on this or when will you have it available? Who are you talking to at DHL? I've tried and got no where.