Sign in to follow this  
csquat

Buy one get one free option (or something close)

I want to know if there is a module that will allow me to offer a special of the month (i.e. Buy any product and get a specific product for only 5.00 more) So if a person puts item one in the cart and then puts the specific sale item in the cart the specific item comes up for the discount price, as long as the original product is still there.

thank you

I want to know if there is a module that will allow me to offer a special of the month (i.e. Buy any product and get a specific product for only 5.00 more)  So if a person puts item one in the cart and then puts the specific sale item in the cart the specific item comes up for the discount price, as long as the original product is still there.

thank you

I am looking for something similar as well. Any help?

Come on, someone must have done this by now.

We're also looking for something like this.

I am looking for the same thing. A customer of mine wants to run a weekly special where if the shopper spends more than $100 they get a free product. Any ideas on this? Any contributions or combination that could be used?

What I'd like to do is... Have a coupon where the customer purchases 5 CDs and then can purchase two additional CDs for free. (7 products in total).

It is now Aug 2005. Has anyone been able to create this module? I need to offer buy one get one half price.

Anything?

Thanks

I would love to have a module that could do this. I don't know enough about oscommerce or php to do it myself. Anyone that can do this would be my hero. :) ( I know thats not worth much... but hey. )

I want to know if there is a module that will allow me to offer a special of the month (i.e. Buy any product and get a specific product for only 5.00 more) So if a person puts item one in the cart and then puts the specific sale item in the cart the specific item comes up for the discount price, as long as the original product is still there.

thank you

I'm looking for this too! Buy one, get one FREE with selectable options for sizes/color/model. :-"

Hello i hope somebody can read my post eventough this is an old mod..

i am using this adon..

the problem is i am using another product which i put into zero?

i would like to hide the product so it wont show on product list and bestseller and if itl be opened i would like to disable the add to cart and buy now button? its troubling me coz it shows up in the best seller i have it appearing on on all of my product as buy 1 take one?

any sugested mod?