Sign in to follow this  
jorgeo

ZIP_Download Support Thread

I just created a contribution which bundles together all the downloadable files in the user's cart into a single zip file for checkout. It's an addition to the downloads.php already existing module.

Initially, no file is created. When the user first clicks on the link to download the compressed zip archive of the downloadable files, a file is created in the downloads folder. This has same properties as normal download products: Maximum download count and Expiration Date, only accesible through the user's account. File is deleted upon expiration or after maximum number of downloads (it's order-specific and no use after the customer is done with it)

It's the first version and it needs a lot of work. I'll post the link to the contribution as soon as I zip (heh!) the appropriate files together.

hi,

i have installed the contribution, very simple but were i can start it I dont see any futures in Admin panel???

Were I see that when i make a New product ???

Please Help

best you

I am trying to modify the downloads.php file.

I am not finding (Line 51):

<?php

if (!strstr($PHP_SELF, FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO)) {

?>

I found it on Line 71.

Just a minor tweak, but I thought that I would note it.

What a useful contrib! That's exactly what I need for the download-shop I'm setting up at the moment!

But as our PHP is in safe mode, the 10-second-time-delay-command returns with an error message, of course!

What can I do? Is there a work-around?

I installed this contribution and I think I need a little bit of help, if available.

I get this error message (on a white page) instead of the payment confirmation page:

1146 - Table 'scrapbooking.TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_ZIP_DOWNLOAD' doesn't exist

insert into TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_ZIP_DOWNLOAD (orders_id, orders_products_zip_filename , zip_archive_name, download_maxdays, download_count, zipfile_created) values ('20', 'Undefined', 'Zip file for customer', '0', '0', '0')

I see all of these values in the database, but I do not know what to assign to them. I get a dropdown box with options like ASCII, CHAR, SOUNDEX ......

Thank you for your time and your asssitance!

:)