• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PoFolkShop.com

moonlitsun

Cute header :)

When I clicked on your Food catagory your right banner shifts left. It is dependent on the width of the middle part of your page. It looks f*%ked up.

Hey I can buy a US flag for $2,495. Wow that is dirt cheap :(

That logo on your login page has got to go- table_background_login.gif

In your catagories list SWIMWEAR is all capitals.

There is not much to say on stock stores. I like your colors and header. I would work on keeping the middle part of your pages the same width. Makes everything nice and neat.

Peter

I'm afraid I would hit the back button straight away for the simple reason that I can't read the text on my laptop.

I'm sure it would look fine on a crt but there's not enough colour contrast to be able make out the categories without hitting Ctrl+ several times (a trick I learnt here yesterday :rolleyes: )

btw the rollover white text shows up fine

Thanks for the feedback. Since this is a client website, products and pricing may not be totally accurate yet. The SWIMWEAR all caps has been changed and we'll consider fixing the main text color to something more discernable.

Thx!

Carpe Carp: Seize the Fish.

• 3 weeks later...
Well, we cleaned up some of the text colors...unfortunately, you cant control the kind of merchandise a client puts on their website...ACK! :(

I thought the name of the site and the overall design was excellent and when I first clicked on the link, I was actually going to surf around to see everything the store offered because the name and layout was appealing to me. But when I scrolled down and saw all of the uh..... "merchandise" that was totally unexpected, it was turnoff. Yeah, it's too bad you can't control the kind of stuff clients puts on their sites. Just that alone will cost them some business.

But I do want you to know that even though your clients may lack taste, you surely don't! Your creative design is beautiful and appealing. I would love to see any other stores or sites that you have designed.

TheRune

Store design very nice.

I would move the lingerie products off the newstuff section as they are not conjusive to enhancing the frontpage - change the date added value in the products table for the lingerie products.

Your online success is Paramount.

I thought the name of the site and the overall design was excellent and when I first clicked on the link, I was actually going to surf around to see everything the store offered because the name and layout was appealing to me.  But when I scrolled down and saw all of the uh..... "merchandise" that was totally unexpected, it was turnoff. Yeah, it's too bad you can't control the kind of stuff clients puts on their sites. Just that alone will cost them some business.

But I do want you to know that even though your clients may lack taste, you surely don't! Your creative design is beautiful and appealing. I would love to see any other stores or sites that you have designed.

TheRune

TheRune,

I truly appreciate that! I could not agree with you more. A business does what it wants to, and sometimes people like to put ketchup on their steak. :huh:

Thx Again!

Store design very nice.

I would move the lingerie products off the newstuff section as they are not conjusive to enhancing the frontpage - change the date added value in the products table for the lingerie products.

Yesudo,

GREAT IDEA!!!!! Even though it isnt our own website (we just designed it), I have gone ahead and moved the product's date; hopefully, they'll decide not to add similar products. It is pretty silly that we should even have to do such a thing....perhaps we'll mention to them that they may want to re-consider some of their suppliers. ;)

Thx

P.S. It looks so much better now!

Archived