Sign in to follow this  
mark754

OSC Affiliate - How to make payments?

I have OSC Affiliate installed and have a number of affiliates who have been racking up sales. I'm now ready to pay my affiliates for the first time.

Can someone tell me how to do so? I can't find a user guide for this contribution...does anyone know if one exists? The only feature on the Payments screen is the "start billing" function, which I clicked and then it returned the message "affiliates have been billed". How can I see what they were sent as a result of this?

I have it configured to pay affiliates via check or Paypal. Is there a tracking feature which calculates payments due according to the config settings (holding period, etc.)? Thanks.

I have OSC Affiliate installed and have a number of affiliates who have been racking up sales. I'm now ready to pay my affiliates for the first time.

Can someone tell me how to do so? I can't find a user guide for this contribution...does anyone know if one exists? The only feature on the Payments screen is the "start billing" function, which I clicked and then it returned the message "affiliates have been billed". How can I see what they were sent as a result of this?

I have it configured to pay affiliates via check or Paypal. Is there a tracking feature which calculates payments due according to the config settings (holding period, etc.)? Thanks.

I have the same problem, and i have found the reason now:

Under Configuration --> Affiliate problem --> Order Min Status, change the figure to "0",

I have the same problem, and i have found the reason now:

Under Configuration --> Affiliate problem --> Order Min Status, change the figure to "0",

I did this but I still don't get a result. Is there anything else I may have overlooked. I'm not new to oscommerce, but the affiliate program I am.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dean

I did this but I still don't get a result. Is there anything else I may have overlooked. I'm not new to oscommerce, but the affiliate program I am.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dean

Hi,

I've been testing, reinstalling, deleting, searching for the last 12 hours because I had the same problem.

My case: I own an spanish Oscommerce site, and noticed that payment status in "affiliate_payment_status" are only for english language! So I added manually at Phpmyadmin the status for spanish:

affiliate_payment_status_id , affiliate_language_id ,affiliate_payment_status_name

0 , 3 (for spanish on my OSC, check "language" table) , Pendiente (whatever 'pending' on your language is)

1 , 3 (for spanish on my OSC, check "language" table) , Pagado (whatever 'paid' on your language is)

Now I can see pending payments and manage: pay, edit, delete..

I hope that works for you!

Edited by SomGuan