• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

CyberSource

Has anyone used CyberSource with osCommerce? I'm currently signed up with them and they offer osCommerce as a shopping cart to choose from, but nothing further.

If you have used CyberSource, how did you get it to work?

Thanks -

Kate

I signed up to use Bank of America's estores module and they told me they are being transitioned to Cybersource... I didn't know until after the account was setup that a contrib was not available for cybersource.

If someone can help please do!

Has anyone used CyberSource with osCommerce? I'm currently signed up with them and they offer osCommerce as a shopping cart to choose from, but nothing further.

If you have used CyberSource, how did you get it to work?

Thanks -

Kate

I still haven't gotten a solution on this. The closest I came was finding this: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=65078&hl= but it didn't help, so I just cancelled oru account with Bank of America and decided to go with Authorize.net since osCommerce already has a module for that. It's unfortunate, too, because we have our bank account and credit cards through Bank of America and it would have been nice to keep everything together.

But if their tech support doesn't know how to configure CyberSource to osCommerce (which they should, in my opinion, if they offer osCommerce as a shopping cart option), I don't have more weeks to waste trying to put it together myself. We're already a month behind opening the store just waiting for the merchant account stuff to sort itself out.

• 1 month later...

well i do have some good news for ya'll lookin for a way to integrate the demons of cybersource with oscomm.

I had to modify the contrib. available here to make it work for me,

1) compiled my own version of executable file (win32), made it accept command line arguments for first name, last name, etc.

2) modify the cybersource.php to call the .exe via cmd command and pass the command line arguments (has been few weeks now, but i cannot get the pipes to work and hence command line)

3) modify the validation in cybersource.php, as you will had to read the command line agruments.

4) and there ya go, cybersource and oscommerce living in harmony :) ;)

The late twentieth century has witnessed a remarkable growth in scientific interest in the subject of extinction

----------------------------------------------------

Arpit

kate wrote:

hi - you mentioned in the forum that Cybersource lists "OsCommerce" as one of their shopping carts they support - where did you find this? I went to the supported carts page at cybersource, and OsCommerce was not listed.

I've got a client who has their merchant account w/ Bank of America (who is currently using Cybersource), and need to integrate -

Thanks,

Fred

Fred,

I cannot find anything pertaining to oscommerce on cybersources website, so you arent the only one with the dilema, but on the brighter side, intergration of the two is possible ;)

The late twentieth century has witnessed a remarkable growth in scientific interest in the subject of extinction

Arpit

Fred,

I cannot find anything pertaining to oscommerce on cybersources website, so you arent the only one with the dilema, but on the brighter side, intergration of the two is possible ;)

Is there a formal integration solution for Cybersource and osC?

I need to integrate this as well...

There is nothing offered by cybersource for intergration, some dude wrote a contrib for his own use:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1641

This did not work for out of the box, but if u play around with it a lil you should b all set, :thumbsup:

Arpit

Arpit

I received a mod from Cybersource.

created by: Piotr Kamiński - [email protected]

My problem is that when I check out, of the store, the system is looking for a secure server address and I get a page not found error.

I called Cybersource to find out if I needed an SSI certificate.

They asked me to find out whether oscommerce had SEMP client or web services client.

Does anyone has an answer on this one?

Thanks.

Sylvia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi Fred,

Was wondering if you had any luck with the cybersource/BoA issue noted above? I would love to discuss you assisting me with my problems, I can be reached at [email protected].

Thanks so much!

A

kate wrote:

hi - you mentioned in the forum that Cybersource lists "OsCommerce" as one of their shopping carts they support - where did you find this? I went to the supported carts page at cybersource, and OsCommerce was not listed.

I've got a client who has their merchant account w/ Bank of America (who is currently using Cybersource), and need to integrate -

Thanks,

Fred

Hi Fred,

Was wondering if you had any luck with the cybersource/BoA issue noted above? I would love to discuss you assisting me with my problems, I can be reached at [email protected].

Thanks so much!

A

• 3 weeks later...

Hi... somebody can help me with cybersource? I?m really lost with the integration with my oscommerce store... the rest of my store is working but i need to get the CS contribution working and i don?t understand how i must to make for to get all running...

Somebody can help me?

Thanks