• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Merchant Partners (PayMeNow)

Official support forum for the Merchant Partners (PayMeNow) payment module contribution I have updated. I put it in a new listing (vs. updating the old one) because most people (myself included) did not know that there was a PayMeNow module due to the naming.

This contribution is a set of modules that allows for acceptance of Credit Cards and Electronic Checks through Merchant Partners (aka Pay-Me-Now). It includes CVV and Check example contributions built-in, which may (or may not) conflict with an existing CVV or Check example already installed on your system.

For more information about Pay-Me-Now visit http://www.pay-me-now.com

Revision History at time of submission:

1.50 2004/09/19 - OSC 2.2 release (Lane Roathe)

- bug fixes to manner in which URLs were created (caused bad use of ? and &)

- customer experience improvements

- Added CVV explanation (new window, with text and graphic explanation)

- Added Checking information help graphics (delineators, example check)

- some real docs (hopefully somewhat clear :)

1.47 2003/02/14 - OSC 2.1 release (old version on osc site)

1.40 2002/11/01 - Initial release (version on paymenow site)

• 2 months later...

I am using your Merchan Partners Payment Mods and they work great except

after proccesing the sale they fail to return the user to an existing

webpage instead they get a 404 file not found error but i am getting

reciepts showing my test payments going through any idea on how to fix

this i imagine it is not that complicated to fix

• 6 months later...

:)

Hello folks.

Hi lane.

In [Merchant Partners (PayMeNow) osC Payment Module v1.60 - Install Instructions & Documentation - Installation]'s steps 5 & 6 it is required a value with a PayMeNow account ID. However, there is not any reference to MerchantPartners account ID's, which are not PayMeNow accounts. So, I guess these modules also work with the MerchantPartners gateway. Is it correct, lane? :unsure:

In [Merchant Partners (PayMeNow) osC Payment Module v1.60 - Install Instructions & Documentation - Installation]'s steps 5 & 6 it is required a value with a PayMeNow account ID. However, there is not any reference to MerchantPartners account ID's, which are not PayMeNow accounts. So, I guess these modules also work with the MerchantPartners gateway. Is it correct, lane? :unsure:

When I signed up, the information I got from Merchant Partners was the same information I used to login to the PayMeNow website (and thus the same information I used to configure this module).

If you can give me an example of your problem it would help. If you have figured out/solved your issue, if you could please describe your solution I would appreciate it, and update the contribution accordingly.

PS: apologies for the delay, was out of town helping family and didn't have internet access.