• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SMC shipping by percentage

xfusion

I have been trying to add the SMC shipping by percentage contribe to my cart and have been unable to do it. I am wondering how to add the ShipZoneCode.sql to mysql. It shows the file has loaded but it does not seem like it is doing anything. It does not appear in the Admin of Oscommerce -Modules -Shipping

Here is the contribe

I am a newbie when it comes to mysql. Maybe someone has some good install advice.

Please help?... :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
I have been trying to add the SMC shipping by percentage contribe to my cart and have been unable to do it. I am wondering how to add the ShipZoneCode.sql to mysql. It shows the file has loaded but it does not seem like it is doing anything. It does not appear in the Admin of Oscommerce -Modules -Shipping

Here is the contribe

I am a newbie when it comes to mysql. Maybe someone has some good install advice. 

Please help?...  :blink:

All you need to do it upload the two files to the correct places and load the SQL file via PHPmyadmin or something similer.

It should then show up in you shipping mods..

What I am trying to do is duplicate it so I can offer the "Standard" and also the "Rush" shipping... anyone have an idea on that?

Angela

I uploaded the two php files where they belonged and manually ran the querries from the sql file and I do not see anything in the admin area either

In the shipping module area it is as it was before without the smc choice

Can anyone please help with this?

I am no newbie to this stuff but this one stumped me too