Sign in to follow this  
stanley23

i dont no why i bother

I HAVE PUT OUT A FEW POSTS .I AM A NEWBE TRYING TO LEARN ,BUT SOME PEOPLE ON HERE DONT GIVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY ,OK PEOPLE SAY LOOK IT UP IN THE DOCS,THERE ARE SO MANY DOCS WERE DO YOU START,I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SET BACKUP IN MY SQL ,ALL I AM ASKING IS FOR SOME ONE TO POINT OUT TO ME WERE TO START,

First you start by counting to 10 take a deep breath and start over with the documentation, or maybe you ask the wrong questions, try to reformated them that always will help and the best answer is ALWAYS the SEARCH function.

You should try it because ALL answers are answered many many many times before you came across this forum.

No offence but Patience is STILL a virtue, if you lose your temper on this forum then you'll have a bad name and trust me not many people are then willing to help you anymore.

WE remember names here !

Robert

We all need to learn it once, how hard it may seem when you look at it, also you will master it someday ;)

ummm yah, when you type in all caps in sure about half here don't even look at your post. And this is all volunteer work, no one is paid. If someone reads your post, and knows the answer chances are they will help you.

you can backup mysql in phpmyadmin if you use it, or use a cron job. But I honestly can't tell you how to do that ;)

I would STOP SHOUTING YOUR DEMANDS and go and look at your other post on this subject.

A reply to your question

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Support The Project
Documentation/Knowledgebase/Discussions