• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Live Data Feed base class+Froogle - only 1 query!

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagecreatefromjpeg() in /home/royalric/public_html/admin/includes/classes/feed.php on line 140

How do I correct this prob.

Thank you,

Michael

Michael

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reworking what I did 1 wk & 1 day ago. I now get these errors

Warning: getimagesize(/home/username/public_html/images/000-40649-i.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/********/public_html/admin/includes/classes/feed.php on line 187

Warning: fopen(/home/username/public_html/feeds/love_scent.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/********/public_html/admin/includes/classes/feed.php on line 86

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/********/public_html/admin/includes/classes/feed.php on line 87

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/********/public_html/admin/includes/classes/feed.php on line 88

Please help.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

Guys,

I'm having a problem with the froogle feed, it adds the VAT by multiplying the price by 1.175 as i saw in one of the files, only i have some products that are zero rated for VAT, is there a way i can change it so it pulls the 'actual price' rather than a calculated one.

• 3 months later...

hi

can anyone help me...

I have got everything to work WITH THIS CONTRIBUTION - Live Data Feed base class+Froogle - apart from what i have mentioned below....

i can manually download the stocktogo_gmail.com.txt feed file in admin via the download button on th top menu aswell as view both html and txt version of the feed data, the error mentioned below is when i try and hit the upload button....

i read your post and unfortunatley i am getting the same error as you... look below:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Connected to hedwig.google.com as user stg-co-uk ready to upload...

Warning: ftp_put(): stocktogo_gmail_com.txt: Permission denied on server. (Overwrite) in /home/stock2go/public_html/shop/admin/includes/classes/feed.php on line 75

The FTP upload has FAILED!

Local file: /home/stock2go/public_html/feeds/stocktogo_gmail_com.txt

Remote file: stocktogo_gmail_com.txt

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i've looked on line 75 of the feed.php file and theres nothing really thats needed to be changed and it all seems to be the way it was.....

line 70 to 75

function upload ($targetfilename, $savefilename) {

$conn = ftp_connect($this->ftp_server);

$login = ftp_login($conn, $this->ftp_user, $this->ftp_pass);

if ((!$conn) || (!$login)) { echo "The FTP connection to $this->ftp_server as user $this->ftp_user <b>FAILED</b>.<BR>"; exit; }

else { echo "Connected to $this->ftp_server as user $this->ftp_user ready to upload...<BR>"; }

$upload = ftp_put($conn, $this->targetfilename, $this->savefilename, FTP_BINARY);

if (!$upload) { echo "The FTP upload has <b>FAILED!</b><br>Local file: $this->savefilename<br>Remote file: $this->targetfilename<BR>"; }

else { echo "Uploaded $this->savefilename to $this->ftp_server as $this->targetfilename successfully.<BR>"; }

ftp_close($conn);

i have also changed the 'Paths and Images' in feed.php with my own details

/***************************/

/** Paths and Images **/

var $autoenlarge = true; //autoenlarge on by default, 500 px / 500 px

var $imageurl = 'http://stocktogo.co.uk/images/'; //trailing slash on the address

var $imagepath = '/home/stock2go/public_html/images/'; //trailing slash on the path

var $feedimageurl = 'http://stocktogo.co.uk/feeds/'; //trailing slash on the address

var $feedimagepath = '/home/stock2go/public_html/feeds/'; //trailing slash on the path

var $producturl = 'http://stocktogo.co.uk/product_info.php/id/';//make sure you use the URL version of your store. This example is for search engine safe URL's ON.

WHAT AM I DOIN WRONG?????

WHY ISNT IT WORKING????

thanking anyone who can help in advance....

Maj

stocktogo

Ok, I changed the filename to my Froogle username and I'm still getting the messages:

Connected to hedwig.google.com as user kayewood ready to upload...

Local file: /catalog/kayewood.txt

Remote file: kayewood.txt

It's probably in my paths, and I'm confused. When I put the whole path (URL) I get a blank page.

Technically my path is http://www.kayewood.com/catalog/kayewood.txt

Here is that part of the code:

//Where do you want to save the generated TXT file? Be sure to include the FULL path and title.

// ! REQUIRED !

/// Make sure this is your FULL path to the save directory and name of file

$this->savefilename = '/catalog/kayewood.txt';

//Do you want to enable auto enlarging for images?

//Default is true and dimensions are proportional 500px by 500px

$this->autoenlarge = false;

//Where do you want to save the enlarged image? Be sure to include the FULL path and title.

// ! REQUIRED !

/// Make sure this is the FULL path to your feed image directory

$this->feedimagepath = '/catalog/feeds/'; //Trailing slash required!

//What is the URL for the feed (enlarged) image folder?

// ! REQUIRED !

/// This is the URL to the feed images directory

$this->feedimageurl = 'http://www.kayewood.com/htdocs/catalog/feeds/'; //Trailing slashes required

//What is the path to your images folder?

// ! REQUIRED !

/// This is the FULL path to your normal images directory

$this->imagepath = '/catalog/images/'; //Trailing slash required!

//What is the URL for the images folder?

// ! REQUIRED !

/// This is the URL to your images directory

$this->imageurl = '/catalog/images/'; //Trailing slashes required!

Can you see what needs to be changed?

hi

have manged to fix the bug that i have mentioned below....

someone wrote in a post in regards to the error, to wait as maybe there might be a .txt file which may be uploading to the froogle servers already and thats why you are getting the overwrite prompt...

guess what, that was the case!!!! and im now getting a success file .txt sent....... wippeeeee...

but hang on, the problem now is when i am in admin and in feeds/froogle, i am clicking on the hyperlinks of the products and images, the images work fine and open in 500 x 500 for me to view but the product urls come back with a error when i click on them...

it opens my site and at the top of the page (above the header- comes a txt warning msg ;

Warning: ereg(): REG_EMPTY in /home/stock2go/public_html/shop/product_info.php on line 25

the page on my website does opens with no product found on it when it should come back with the product ...

ive had a look in product info line 25 and it seemed its refering to the recently viewed contribution i installed ..

line 25 reads; if (!ereg($check_not_duplicate, $temp_recent ) )

the whole paragraph line 23 to 26 reads

$check_not_duplicate = $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'];

$temp_recent = $recently_viewed;

if (!ereg($check_not_duplicate, $temp_recent ) )

$recently_viewed = $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . ';' . $recently_viewed ;

please help me as im guessing this is not guna work and my products wont show on FROOGLE???

kind regards

m h

hi

can anyone help me...

I have got everything to work WITH THIS CONTRIBUTION - Live Data Feed base class+Froogle - apart from what i have mentioned below....

i can manually download the stocktogo_gmail.com.txt feed file in admin via the download button on th top menu aswell as view both html and txt version of the feed data, the error mentioned below is when i try and hit the upload button....

i read your post and unfortunatley i am getting the same error as you... look below:

Connected to hedwig.google.com as user stg-co-uk ready to upload...

Warning: ftp_put(): stocktogo_gmail_com.txt: Permission denied on server. (Overwrite) in /home/stock2go/public_html/shop/admin/includes/classes/feed.php on line 75

Local file: /home/stock2go/public_html/feeds/stocktogo_gmail_com.txt

Remote file: stocktogo_gmail_com.txt

i've looked on line 75 of the feed.php file and theres nothing really thats needed to be changed and it all seems to be the way it was.....

line 70 to 75

if ((!$conn) || (!$login)) { echo "The FTP connection to $this->ftp_server as user $this->ftp_user <b>FAILED</b>.<BR>"; exit; }

else { echo "Connected to $this->ftp_server as user $this->ftp_user ready to upload...<BR>"; }

$upload = ftp_put($conn, $this->targetfilename, $this->savefilename, FTP_BINARY);

if (!$upload) { echo "The FTP upload has <b>FAILED!</b><br>Local file: $this->savefilename<br>Remote file: $this->targetfilename<BR>"; }

else { echo "Uploaded $this->savefilename to $this->ftp_server as $this->targetfilename successfully.<BR>"; }

ftp_close($conn);

i have also changed the 'Paths and Images' in feed.php with my own details

/** Paths and Images **/

var $autoenlarge = true; //autoenlarge on by default, 500 px / 500 px

var $imageurl = 'http://stocktogo.co.uk/images/'; //trailing slash on the address

var $imagepath = '/home/stock2go/public_html/images/'; //trailing slash on the path

var $feedimageurl = 'http://stocktogo.co.uk/feeds/'; //trailing slash on the address

var $feedimagepath = '/home/stock2go/public_html/feeds/'; //trailing slash on the path

var $producturl = 'http://stocktogo.co.uk/product_info.php/id/';//make sure you use the URL version of your store. This example is for search engine safe URL's ON.

WHAT AM I DOIN WRONG?????

WHY ISNT IT WORKING????

thanking anyone who can help in advance....

Maj

stocktogo

Hi there! :)

I have just installed this contribution and I think it's great! I have a problem though... when I try to upload my feed, I receive this error:

Connected to hedwig.google.com as user ******** ready to upload...

Warning: ftp_put(): xxxxxxxxx.txt: Permission denied on server. (Overwrite) in /home/username/public_html/admin/includes/classes/feed.php on line 75
Local file: /home/username/public_html/feeds/xxxxxxxxxx.txt
Remote file: xxxxxxxxx.txt

Here is line 75

My username and text file name are correct... and this is the second time in a row that i try to upload ever since I installed this contribution :( but no luck. The first time I received an error (about the FTP upload failing), too. I know this was posted before but I couldn't find the answer to this problem... Please, help.

Thank you for your time and kind support!

Simone

hi

your problem lies with simply going to the froogle website for merchants and uploading your .txt file via the upload web tool that they provide... ONCE!!!

if you get a success (FILE SENT) that means your own your way to the next step ....and then wait for the

the next step should be an error - the error being file not ready to go live!!!!

(it needs to be reviewd 1st by a editor you see)

dont worry about doing it from the admin/store feeds/froogle

your error is occuring cause you are most likely been trying to send the feed a few times now and the froogle server has locked you out...

try it again in a few hours and it will work, trust me...

i had the same problem and managed ot sort it or rahter it sorted it self out....lol

GOOD LUCK!!! B)

regards

mh

stocktogo.co.uk

hi

your problem lies with simply going to the froogle website for merchants and uploading your .txt file via the upload web tool that they provide... ONCE!!!

if you get a success (FILE SENT) that means your own your way to the next step ....and then wait for the

the next step should be an error - the error being file not ready to go live!!!!

(it needs to be reviewd 1st by a editor you see)

dont worry about doing it from the admin/store feeds/froogle

your error is occuring cause you are most likely been trying to send the feed a few times now and the froogle server has locked you out...

try it again in a few hours and it will work, trust me...

i had the same problem and managed ot sort it or rahter it sorted it self out....lol

GOOD LUCK!!! B)

regards

mh

stocktogo.co.uk

hi! Thank you! I'll try again tomorrow. :P

hi

ok problem solved!!!! look at 'quote'

the error was in my feed.php file where i had the wrong products ID set...

thats all dependant on WHAT YOUR PRODUCT URL POINTS TO

SO IN MY CASE - http://stocktogo.co.uk/shop/product_info.php?products_id=

HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!!

regards

mh

stocktogo.co.uk

hi

have manged to fix the bug that i have mentioned below....

someone wrote in a post in regards to the error, to wait as maybe there might be a .txt file which may be uploading to the froogle servers already and thats why you are getting the overwrite prompt...

guess what, that was the case!!!! and im now getting a success file .txt sent....... wippeeeee...

but hang on, the problem now is when i am in admin and in feeds/froogle, i am clicking on the hyperlinks of the products and images, the images work fine and open in 500 x 500 for me to view but the product urls come back with a error when i click on them...

it opens my site and at the top of the page (above the header- comes a txt warning msg ;

Warning: ereg(): REG_EMPTY in /home/stock2go/public_html/shop/product_info.php on line 25

the page on my website does opens with no product found on it when it should come back with the product ...

ive had a look in product info line 25 and it seemed its refering to the recently viewed contribution i installed ..

line 25 reads; if (!ereg($check_not_duplicate, $temp_recent ) )

the whole paragraph line 23 to 26 reads

$check_not_duplicate = $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'];

$temp_recent = $recently_viewed;

if (!ereg($check_not_duplicate, $temp_recent ) )

$recently_viewed = $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . ';' . $recently_viewed ;

please help me as im guessing this is not guna work and my products wont show on FROOGLE???

kind regards

m h

Hi,

I'm having a problem with uploading my feeds to Froogle. When I click Upload, I'm getting a message:

Warning: ftp_login(): Login incorrect. in /var/www/store/osCommerce/admin/includes/classes/feed.php on line 72

The FTP connection to hedwig.google.com as user *** FAILED.

In my feed.php around line 72, I have:

ftp_close($conn);

}

I checked my froogle.php and both, User Name and Password are correct. And I even can login to hedwig.google.com with my user name through FTP. So, what is the problem of doing the same through my store? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

hi

i personally dont use the upload tool in admin/store feeds/froogle as i have has problems with it myself...

i simply download the feed and upload it via the froogle WEB browser upload tool in your froogle account...

(dont use the ftp way either as you cant keep track of what goes in or out as there a few steps to get your feed apprived by the editors)...

this should sort out any issues you may have and have now found a better way of uploading to froogle...

wippeeee...

im still waiting for my feed to be approved as i only intergrated it into my website recently and its been like a week now,...

ive been told to be patient by the forums!!!

urm..

anyways...

regards

Mh

www.stocktogo.co.uk

Hi,

I'm having a problem with uploading my feeds to Froogle. When I click Upload, I'm getting a message:

In my feed.php around line 72, I have:

I checked my froogle.php and both, User Name and Password are correct. And I even can login to hedwig.google.com with my user name through FTP. So, what is the problem of doing the same through my store? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi,

I'm getting another Warning message now. This one says:

Connected to uploads.google.com as user *** ready to upload...

Warning: ftp_put(): Can't build data connection: Connection refused. in /var/www/store/osCommerce/admin/includes/classes/feed.php on line 75

Local file: /var/www/store/osCommerce/feeds/store.txt

Remote file: store.txt

What this can be and why the connection is refused? Any hints?

Any help is appreciated.